Reading help

• I am new to practicing tarot and have mostly been doing questions, yes or no pulls.

4 nights ago I asked a question about a guy who I've been in a confusing relationship with. I was trying to get some clarity on it.

I pulled the page of cups.

I didn't really know how to interpret it, so the next night same question. Pulled same card.

This has now happened 4x in a row.. I'm not asking again bc obviously this single card is trying to tell me something, I just don't know what!

• @Stacers said in Reading help:

I am new to practicing tarot and have mostly been doing questions, yes or no pulls.
    4 nights ago I asked a question about a guy who I've been in a confusing relationship with. I was trying to get some clarity on it.
    I pulled the page of cups.
    I didn't really know how to interpret it, so the next night same question. Pulled same card.
    This has now happened 4x in a row.. I'm not asking again bc obviously this single card is trying to tell me something, I just don't know what!

Hiya,
    What are you actually asking the cards? About this guy or is it now about this card, the Page of Cups?
    47.jpg
    What is interesting about this card?
    This:-
    Page of Cups

Page of Cups
    Astrological Correspondence: (Pisces the Fish): February 19–March 20
    Keywords: emotional, intuitive, intimate, loving
    Description: The Page or Princess of Cups can have two meanings. The first meaning indicates a young child or woman who is sensitive and intuitive. The other interpretation implies that a message will soon be coming. This message may not be blatantly obvious as it could occur from the most unconnected circumstances. A young person or one with a youthful cast of mind, gentle and loving, artistic and insightful. If a girl, somewhat tomboyish, if a boy, then somewhat feminine. This person could be emotionally vulnerable and needs affection.
    Upright Associations: Gentle, kind disposition, reflective, poetic, quiet and artistic. Intuitive, sensitive, beginning relationships, birth, emotional and/or spiritual growth.
    Reversed Associations: Emotional confusion, temptation, deceit, vulnerability. Frivolousness, spoiled, daydreaming, no peace. Immaturity, insensitive, over active.

Pisces
    After people have been given the gift of knowledge, they soon begin to realize that the more they know, the more they don't know. At the vast immensity of this gulf of awareness, which is yet to be understood, they begin to ask spiritual questions such as:

• Who is responsible for the rules under which the universe was built?
    • Is there more to reality than meets the eye?
    • Why are these unfounded feelings so strong?

Pisces seeks to stretch beyond the reality of the here and now, and search for clues to past, present, and future worlds, which is one of the reasons why Pisces normally responds to psychic impressions rather than cold, hard facts. In astrology, Pisces rules the twelfth house and is co-ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. In Tarot, Pisces is said to rule The Moon in the Major Arcana. More appropriately, Pisces is likely to co-rule The Moon and Lilith, the Earth's second esoteric satellite, and the 8, 9, and 10 of Cups in the Minor Arcana.
    I hope this helps in sorting this problem out, then good! If not well I can't help any further unless you explain what you want to know about this guy.

Good luck with learning the Tarot.