Is this going anywhere

• Hi.

My name is Vanessa Torres my DOB is June 7 1992. Ive been dating my boyfriend for 13 months and his name is Rigoberto Soto DOB August 28 1990. From the beginning our communication is a big problem so were often on and off. But i know were deeply in love with each other.

Or so that's what i think about him. Ive been wanting to know if its working out for us in the future. and if were going to stay together forever. Also if hes not playing games with me..

i have so many question but that will be all for now.

Please give me answers.

• Hi Vanessa,

Sweetie you are 17, he's 19. When you start dating so young, those relationships generally don't last forever. You are both so young and as you get older, you change and evolve into different people and often you end up on different paths.

I married at 19, my ex husband was 21 and our marriage lasted 16.5 years. I can honestly tell you that we were far too young and grew to be different people wanting different things.

Enjoy things for what they are now, leave out your expectations of things lasting forever and take each day as it comes.

I wish you all the best in life. 🙂

• Thats true. I know that many young relationships dont make it for a long time. Only if we try but thank you. and i know that we will change and want different things..Thanks again.

• Your very wise for your years and I think since you are doing a battle with making a decision that you truely don't want to go to Fla. You sound like your about to talk yourself out of it. Don't let someone talk you into anything that doesn't feel right. Sometimes we just know!

• Now thinking about it i dont want to put my parents thru no pain because of me.

Its true i feel that he's talking me into going but i also have to think about my family and about myself.

This is something that will have to be talked about seriously and that it should just wait