How would you interpret the fool when it comes to how someone approaches changes?

• Recently, as an experiment to test myself, I showed my friends
    A picture of the fool and asked them the following questions:

1. What do you first notice/ focus on?

2. What do you think it means?

My logic was that whatever they saw first was how they made a change. And for most of them, it was accurate.

My first friend first saw the fool, specifically his shirt and i saw it as: "you do it out of pure impulse, no rational thoughts."

My other also first saw the fool, but focused on his wand and sack. To me it was: "only when you have the motivation and experience to harness it, you change."

They all related to them.

But my third friend has me completely stuck. They first saw the dog, and at first i thought it meant:

"Friends (external factors) need to support and motivate you."

But they didnt relate, so then i tried again.

"You do it out of instinct since your inner self (wild side??) pushes you to do it."

But yet again, they didnt relate. And i tried once more and i swear this would be the answer.

"You make changes when your inner self completly agrees with you decision."

And they still didn't relate...

So how would you interpret parts of the fool when its about how someone makes a change???

P.s if you have any ideas for the dog please let me know!!!!

• @Deenodine
    The Dog ... could mean being loyal to self.. being a friend to self , ..
    I also got an image of the book Taming the Black Dog (a book about depression ) so I don't know if depression or a sadness has anything to do with it ...
    Also you can find sometimes people can deny what you say to them at first or seem unable to resonate but when they have time to reflect they suddenly understand the symbiology of the reading ... so your first thoughts may be right they may not have realized it yet ...

Take care ...

• For me, the dog is trying to get the Fool's attention that he is in a risky situation and about to step over a cliff.
    Your friend may approach changes by being attentive to what is also going on around them, being aware that there may be pitfalls and how those changes may impact their broader world.

• Your answer it is really good!

• Thank you for this information!