Interpreting a combination of cards

• Hello, I'm new to tarot and still getting used to the individual meanings of cards. However, I understand that combinations also add to the meaning. Would anyone be able to help with what the following could mean? All upright: Two of Wands, Ten of Swords, Five of Cups. I was seeking clarity as I've been feeling lost about the next steps in terms of moving to a new place and sacrificing love for a career, vice versa. At first, Two of Wands and Ten of Swords jumped out as I was shuffling. Then when I was looking away thinking that I was putting the cards aside, I pulled Five of Cups.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

• @dinorawr
    What deck were you using?
    There are many layers to the cards ... by exploring the cards as individuals, looking at the imagery of the cards., the similarities and differences, colours that stand out can all add to the reading..

SO generally we see the two of Wands as speaking of choices .. so it could be a standing still card .. ten of Swords ... speaking of endings also seems still in the moment and five of cups not deciding over whether to focus on the positive or negative aspects of a situation is also stagnant ... So overall I feel this reading speaks of being still, no action taken , too busy focusing of what you don't have .. there are choices yet to be made , the need makes things final, to end, a sense of surrender to the moment so you can choose to focus on what you can control.. are some ramblings to these cards ...
    hope it helps ... take care ..