New here need help interpreting

• Hello!

I registered today here to get some help. I recently bought my rider waite deck and doing my own readings (believe this is my 5th one) and am stumped with the interpretation.

I asked two separate questions. I did a four card reading (me, known, unknown, outcome).

The first question: Is it financially wise to sell my home and invest the proceeds in another home in another state and then rent it out? The cards were Six of wands, eight of cups (reversed), two of cups (reversed), the lovers.

The second question: Is it financially wise to rent my home out instead of selling it and using the full proceeds to buy another home in a different state and putting it up for rent? The cards were Page swords, the devil, four of pentacles,
    heirophant.

I honestly am second guessing myself and I do prefer one course of action over another. Can anyone give guidance on which shows a more promising financial outlook? 🙂

• @Beginner
    Hi,
    A couple of things before I attempt to do a reading for you. I need to ask, is this a personal question, i.e. is the decision yours alone to make or is there family to consider, a partner and children involved. The reason I'm asking this question is because of the cards you pulled in the first spread. This is very important at this stage because if you, or should I say your conscience is mixed up or focused your cards will react in the same way. Simply put, your thoughts influence your cards throughout a reading and if you're not clear in your mind and totally focused your cards will indicate whatever's in your thoughts at that point in time.
    "The cards never lie!" The cards are a tool to help and assist you, just like a painter using brushes and paint. You have to see the picture in your mind of how you want the question answered. If you have no picture then the cards can't paint it for you.
    Another point that is relevant here, are the actual questions you're asking. Try to simplify them so that the cards can flow easily and tell the story you want to see because as the cards get laid, one by one, they are not just painting a picture they are actually telling you a story and that is why you feel stumped.
    If my senses are correct the two readings have both given you the right answers for the two complex questions you asked.

I've done your readings but I would love for you to just try one more time for me please. This time, do one reading and ask this question:-
    "Should I go or should I stay?"
    Give your cards a very good shuffle and make sure they are both upright and reversed, about 50/50. Keep your mind clear and focus on the picture that your HEART truly wants and desires to see. When you feel ready and you have that picture FIXED in your mind, stop shuffling and put your full deck of cards, face down on the table.
    You are now going to do a Yes/No spread.
    Using your LEFT HAND, ONLY deal 3 cards, left to right in front of you.
    If 2 or more cards come out, right way up, then it's a YES!
    If 2 or more cards come out, upside down, then it's a NO!
    This should also answer the real, burning question that has been on your mind for some time now.

If this has helped, please let me know. Thank you and may God bless you. 💖

• @Sirius
    Thank you so much for taking the time for your interest in assisting me with my reading.

To answer your question, I am only moving with my other half. No other family or children to consider.

It's interesting you asked me to ask the cards should I go or should I stay. Three weeks ago that would have been the actual question but after visiting the other place we were moving to, we both felt connected as THE place to call home. We both admitted we no longer feel the home returned to is home anymore. Something had shifted in both of us as if energetically we are moving forward. Would you still like me to ask the question you requested?

If possible, I would like to know which reading is financially stronger than the other as the move will happen regardless. I am trying to see which outcome (renting our current home here and moving to new home already set up OR selling our current home her and investing the entire proceeds in buying a new one at our new location and renting it out).

• @Beginner said in New here need help interpreting:

Would you still like me to ask the question you requested?

I'm so sorry I've been so busy. The Xmas rush has been more like an avalanche this year.
    Yes please, could you do another reading asking that question. Regardlessly of what you get, only do one reading.
    The reading that I did was this:-
    This spread consists of 4 cards laid out in sequence left to right:- 1,2,3,4 with the card's placement described as follows:-

Card 1 : Me: The person seeking an answer.
    Card 2 : Known: What is already known regarding the question.
    Card 3 : Unknown: The unknown. Any obstacles or issues that may be hidden from the seeker.
    Card 4 : Outcome: What may be the outcome if allowed to manifest should the seeker choose the right option.

The cards laid where.

1. 6 of Wands.
    2. 8 of Cups
    3. 2 of Cups
    4. The Lovers
      Beginner.jpg

I'll try to get back before Xmas Eve to follow this up with you. If not I wish you all the best for the New Year.🤗💖

• Sirius,

I appreciate again your kind reply.

I totally understand. It's a busy season for all. My hunch has always been to move and energetically I feel it's the right path at this time. Interestingly, one card from the original first question and also one for the second question showed up, both in reversed positions (Page of Swords and 8 of Cups). Resized_Resized_20211219_190611.jpg

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing more about the interpretations when you are available to do so. Take care and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Innumerable blessings in all that that you do and to all your loved ones for the New Year! 🙂

• @Sirius I appreciate again your kind reply.

I totally understand. It's a busy season for all. My hunch has always been to move and energetically I feel it's the right path at this time. Interestingly, one card from the original first question and also one for the second question showed up, both in reversed positions (Page of Swords and 8 of Cups). Resized_Resized_20211219_190611.jpg

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing more about the interpretations when you are available to do so. Take care and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Innumerable blessings in all that that you do and to all your loved ones for the New Year! 🙂

• @Sirius Also realized my second question had some missing information. It should read: Is it financially wise to rent my home out for a year and then sell it -- using the full proceeds to buy another home in a different state to prepare and put the new home up for rent?

• @Beginner
    That 8 of Cups is certainly playing its part in all this!
    I want to look at my first two cards, the 6 of Wands first. Battles won and lost,but no wars won. So only half a job done.

6 of Wands
    while many interpretations of this card indicate victory and good fortune, this achievement could be misleading because, although we are on our way, success "the coveted award" has not actually been achieved. Therefore, caution must be exercised because some unexpected events could arise to thwart the anticipated outcome. This is were It stopped me in my tracks and I asked you to rephrase your question. I know you have made up your mind but need answer as to which to choose, well the 8 of Cups has told you but I think you may have overlooked the answer as I have done for many years, when the * of Cups appears. Many think he's walking away from the situation because he doesn't know the answer. Watch...

8 of Cups
    Keywords: seeking, searching.
    The Eight of Cups indicates walking into the unknown. An emotional risk is being taken and one never knows whether it will bear fruit. Another interpretation is to set limits on emotional involvement. Sometimes we can put too much emotional energy into relationships or projects, only to be disappointed. It is then that we need to distance ourselves, walk away if necessary. Don't be afraid to leave the past behind. Travel. There is plenty more in the world to see and experience. If you are disillusioned with your life now, take heart, because the future promises to be brighter. Follow your heart and do what you truly desire.
    And there it is. GO WITH YOUR HEART NOT YOUR HEAD.
    So whatever one you choose, it's the one that feels right that IS RIGHT.
    Your going to make the correct choice now I know it.
    Good luck and have a great holiday. Good luck in all you do.

• @Sirius Thank you again for responding. There definitely is a lot of going back and forth in discussions on what we are going to do. We know what the safe thing to do. Given that it's a numbers game, that in of itself is all head and no heart. My decisions usually are by the numbers with many aspects in life and with this move, all the numbers for both scenarios are just projections of possibilities. The reality is yet to be seen. This is why the two questions were posed to the Tarot to provide some insight into the scenarios. I feel that it's fearing change along with the current place we reside in has a negative impact for us both that stem from estranged family relations from my partner's side. Life is way too short to not go after what you want. Even though we won't really know for sure which projection is the most favorable financially, we know what is right for our peace. If we go with that, I believe the heart is more of the leader in that department.

• @Beginner Good choice.
    I knew of the undercurrents but not the details and that shook me. I wanted you to just rethink your strategy before you made your final decision. I'm relieved and settled now that you have given me some more detail. I had this vision of a third party trying to put a spanner in the works, which in turn could have cause some financial difficulties for you. Now I know that you have all avenues covered I can now say farewell, bon voyage and wish you both all the luck and happiness for the future. God bless and stay safe. Big hugs for Xmas 🤗🤗

• @Sirius Thank you. I look forward to the move and new possibilities. Have a safe, happy and warm holiday season! Merry Christmas!

• Generally, art for me is a way of self-expression, because this type of activity greatly helps to better understand yourself and create something beautiful. You know, recently one of my friends advised me to use this site https://protsvetnoy.eu/roombox where it is possible to find drawing by numbers. I can say that it helps to develop the skill of drawing and better begin to understand this area. That's cool.