"Empty" houses meaning?

• Hey,

What does it mean when a house is empty in a birth chart?
    I'm concerned because most of the houses in my BC are empty. Does this mean the area covered by these empty houses will also be "empty" in my personal life? I know it's not that easy but... ๐Ÿ˜ต
    All the planets are on the left in my BC, mostly in the 1st, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th houses. I only have my North Node in the IVth house and Lilith in the 3rd.

I know Astrology is a very complex science and that there are many things to look for in a BC (aspects, the lords of each house...) than just empty houses but this is what stroke me the most...

Thanks for your insights!

• Not an expert but I think it means there are no issues for you in that house.

• Thanks for answering.

It's kind of a relief, I really thought it was the contrary since I do tend to struggle in the areas where my houses are empty (House / Family, Health, Partnership / Love mostly).
    Maybe there are other things to take into account that could explain why these struggles. I'll try to know more about aspects, I know some of them are harmonious or opposing, even "malefic". I need to learn, learn, learn ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• @tsunako if you should have no issues there, then maybe it is just your perception of relationships or that the problem lies with other people. I mean, everyone has struggles in these areas.

• @tsunako
    Look to where the ruler of the house falls in. Everyone will have some empty houses. If the majority of your planets are above the horizon, it means you are more extroverted and social. Below the horizon is more introverted and introspective.

• Thanks, both of you!

@TheCaptain I struggle in every areas where I have an empty house in my birth chart This is why I was wondering if this "emptiness" meant something specific. But you're right, of course it comes from my perception and / or the persons I deal with. I don't like using Astrology as an excuse, I was just being curious about what it could mean. And actually, looking for the rulers as it was mentionned by @OJ kind of pimpointed my struggles, that's a bit crazy. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ข

@OJ Thanks a lot, it really helped!
    I have 9, almost 10 empty houses ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    For the introvert / extrovert part, I'm not sure to get it... I'm a big introvert but the majority of my planets are above the horizon.

• @tsunako are you sure of your birth time? I thought you had planets in the 1st, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th? So 7 empty houses ? A bundle pattern?

• @OJ The birth time I have is the one written in my infant health record, it is the only birth time I have.

Yes, you're right, 7 empty houses, I looked at my birth too quickly and forgot about the 9th and 12th houses. ๐Ÿ˜ต
    I also have Chiron in 5, Lilith in 3, North Node in 4, Part of Fortune in 1 and Vertex in 7, but for now, I'm more focus on the planets. Baby steps

I'm not sure what a bundle pattern is (all the planets in a 120ยฐ angle?) but I link a picture to my post so that you can see by yourself if you're interested.

Again, thank you!
    natal_wheel.php.png

• @tsunako
    Read up on Intercepted signs and intercepted houses.

Intercepted signs are signs that are totally enclosed in a house. You have Pisces/Virgo intercepted. An intercepted sign shows a blockage and the signs have difficulty being expressed.
    With intercepted signs you will also have intercepted houses or duplicated signs and these must work harder on 2 house cusps but can show a way out of the blockages caused by the intercepted signs.
    You have an intercepted 4th house in Taurus (cusp of the 4th and 5th).
    And intercepted 10th house in Scorpio (cusp of the 10th and 11th).

• It seems very interesting to me.

• [url=https://www.tarhibit.com/]Tarhib IT LTD[/url]

• @OJ Thank you and sorry for answering only now, I needed some time to read about intercepted houses and signs ; even though I still don't quite get it ๐Ÿ˜“
    I also don't understand the duplicated signs ๐Ÿ˜•

Also, should I also look for the rulers of the houses that are intercepted and will those rulers also be about blocages?

And I tend to not understand what my blocages are about in my BC. I do get the meaning of each sign and house when separated but put together? ๐Ÿ˜–

- Pisces intercepted in the 2nd house:
    I might lack rational structure when things are money and material-oriented? Too much "head in the clouds" and seeking (material) security through my imaginary / unrealistic dreams instead of building a concrete plan to achieve it?
    Pisces also rules the house of sacrifice (12th) but I don't see any link???
    Sacrifice my day dreaming nature?

- Virgo intercepted in the 8th house:
    Overanalyzing my intimate relationships / joint ventures?
    Too much seriousness and perfectionism in those areas?
    Maybe I tend to live the changes and transformations that take place in my life in a way too serious manner?
    Virgo governs the 6th house about health and routine but I still don't see any link.
    I also have Junon and Vespa in this intercepted Virgo โ˜  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I don't know what to think about it...

- the 4th house intercepted in Taurus:
    Lack of stability at home?
    As a way out of the blockages caused by the intercepted Pisces in the 2nd house, maybe working on a concrete plan to gain stability in finance and at home would help?
    This house is also about motherhood and feminity but ?

- and the 10th house intercepted in Scorpio:
    I don't get it but it seems to pimpoint something link with my career and reputation. Many career changes? Again, maybe I should work on it to gain more stability (also, my North Node is in Taurus and if I get it right, the North Node is something we should go towards so stability and pleasure, it seems?)

And finally, I don't know what to look for in my birth chart to help overcome these blocages.
    There's so much to uncover in a birth chart... I don't even know if what I'm interpreting is correct ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• @tsunako

Virgo, which is ruled by mercury, is a logical, methodical and a careful thinker. Pisces, ruled by Neptune is a dreamer, full of faith and imagination, unreachable dreams and ideals, and is the polar opposite of Virgo.
    Pisces will have difficulty distinguishing between realistic goals and fantasy and without Virgo, it will have a hard time distinguishing deception by others or by oneself. Virgo can be critical and judgemental and without Pisces can become cynical. Pisces is the visionary, but Virgo can help to bring the dreams to fruition.

• Pisces intercepted in the 2nd house:
      I might lack rational structure when things are money and material-oriented? Too much "head in the clouds" and seeking (material) security through my imaginary / unrealistic dreams instead of building a concrete plan to achieve it?
      ** Yes. Your attitude towards money, possessions, personal values, and more importantly, your sense of self-worth.

Pisces also rules the house of sacrifice (12th) but I don't see any link???
    ** Pisces is ruled by Neptune and is the natural ruler of the 12th house. In your case, Neptune falls in the 12th house and the ruler of your 12th is Sagittarius/Jupiter

Sacrifice my day dreaming nature?
    ** not necessarily

• Virgo intercepted in the 8th house:
      Overanalyzing my intimate relationships / joint ventures?
      ** Yes

Too much seriousness and perfectionism in those areas?
    ** Yes
    Maybe I tend to live the changes and transformations that take place in my life in a way too serious manner?

** Virgo in 8th house, opposite of Pisces: critical or judgmental towards sex, sexuality, how you relate to groups, family to society in general.

** Virgo is ruled by Mercury. Mercury falls in your 10th house and the ruler of your 10th is Scorpio/Pluto

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Your duplicated signs in Taurus / Scorpio are your โ€œway outโ€ of the intercepted signs

Taurus is the ruler of your 4th and 5th houses, and natural ruler of the 2nd house. Ruler of Taurus is Venus in your 11th.

Scorpio is the ruler of your 10th and 11th houses, natural ruler of the 8th house. Ruler of Scorpio is Pluto which is in your 9th

Obviously, the upper left quadrant of your chart is very important. Itโ€™s all linked and itโ€™s your โ€œway outโ€ of the intercepted signs. It is the integration of the self.