Hi Captain, if you are still here, it's been a while, can you Read my relationship Please?

• I met this man (initials CLJ) 5 years ago on 7/2/2016, while vacation in another state, at an outdoor family (his) gathering and we hit it off instantly! i knew it was a past life connection very shortly into our interacting because we both were fast 'friends'. A year later he moves to my state and we have lived together since. it has been one hell of a roller-coaster ride i might add; many ups and downs but we always seem to move through and remain together due to the deep bond we share; though is has not been easy.

this last situation has me feeling tired and discouraged now and feeling like maybe it's not meant to be anymore. Should i (we) let this go??? Is there anymore hope for repair? i question his commitment and faithfulness to this relationship anymore. Has this become a 'dead end' situation that need to just be let go; or is there still fate/destiny between us together? i'm so discombobulated anymore; need clarity & direction! Any insight is most appreciated!

TheTransformed

• There was indeed a past life connection here but the karma from that lifetime has now been paid off. There Is no more need to be together.

• @TheCaptain A very painful 'confirmation' to say the least, but you have no doubt validated what i consciously/subconsciously have wanted to deny/ignore 😞 As always, thanks for your kind responsiveness. Most appreciated!

Namaste,

TT

• I think you are right!In fact, it is very fun to search for pleasant romantic acquaintances on the Internet, but each person has their own preferences. Whenever I need naughty conversations with equally.