A dream I once had, or so I think it was a dream

• When I was 4 or 5 years old, I would lie in bed every night and wonder what would happen to me if my parents died. I would lie there and wonder what it was like to be dead. I mean this really bothered me, but I never told anyone of this, and one night I truely think Jesus come to me to ease my mind. I remember holding his hand and looking up at him while we skipped through a busy street full of people, I remember there wasn't any noise and we were skipping right through these people and we were both smiling. He had a robe on with many different colors in it but I remember the color red mostly. Although my parents believed in God, I'm sure at that young age I wasn't too aware of what Heaven and Jesus were like, but I believe Jesus was showing me that I would be alright, because after that I went straight to sleep instead of lying there with those thoughts. It's been 40 years since then and I remember that like it was yesterday.

• That was a visit. You were provided comfort and love in that moment.

I too use to imagine what I would 'feel' likfe to be dead. I was about 6 yrs old and was obsessed with what the world would feel like without me there. I would also astral project out of my body...but that is another topic.

As I said prior, I know that this was visit from the Universe, Jesus, Angels ( which ever)...just remember the wonderful feelings that you were left with until this day.

Namaste

Summerotter