Help with interpretation of 4 cards in a "what are their feelings about me" reading?

• Heyy, if anyone would be available to give me their thoughts on this card combination I'd appreciate it!♡
    The question is about my s/o's (significant other's)feelings for me. First 3 cards I have interpreted but idk what about the next 4? I will also mention that cards above describe situation as a whole and cards below usually describe the details of the situation.
    First 3:
    6/Cups,reversed 8/Swords,9/Cups
    I have interpreted this as-They feel joyous and comfortable around me, they feel like i help with their anxieties and stress & they're feelings fullfilled.
    Below them, 4:
    6/Pentacles,Ace/Cups,5/Cups,7/Cups
    Honestly dont know what to do about these cards. The ace is good symbolises harmony and love feelings, 6/Cups symbolises support between the two of us, but i didn't know how to interpret the 5/Cups and 7/Cups there(?),maybe they are daydreaming-worrying about something? I also found meanings like "disappointment" and I have pulled a clarifier for if they feel that way,which was King/Pentacles(so I don't think that's it).
    When I asked for an explanation of the 5/Cups:
    Reversed 2/swords, 9/Pentacles,reversed 10/Wands
    (?)I help lift their burdens off(?) Otherwise no idea, hope someone will help😅❤

• @PeťaKubi
    Hi I hope you don't mind if I see if I can try and sort this problem out for you.

I would just like to ask you a question, “why ask the cards about your partner” when you can ask your partner directly? Either you are sensing or know that something is wrong in your relationship or because suspicion has raised its uggly head and you need answers, then confront them and leave the Tarot cards for more important issues in your life. The Tarot cards will always answer in a truthful way because they sense our subconscious memory and just by thinking they will pick up on those thoughts and react accordingly. When doing face-to-face readings and the client asks what they think is a fair and typical question about their partner, they don't really understand how their thoughts are influencing the cards.

I have done a full reading using your cards and the theme is love and emotions, with five cup cards in the reading. That must indicate something, you have to look at the whole picture which includes a story which you need to be able to interpret. I think you may have got yourself a little worked up when the 5 of Cups appeared. It doesn't always mean doom and gloom, when the tall dark, shadowy figure turns up, no! If I was to take the divinatory meanings literally:-
    It is a card of loss, but something remains over; three have been taken, but two are left; it is a card of inheritance, patrimony, transmission, but not corresponding to expectations; with some interpreters it is a card of marriage, but not without bitterness or frustration.
    What is the panic about? You have the Ace of Cups which is going to wipe all the negative cards away in one sweep. There isn't even a Major card on the table and so most of what is being shown to you is all everyday stuff. Just like you would get any kind of partnership/relationship. Everyday ups and downs and nothing more.

If you really do need to ask this kind of question then try a different spread that will give you a more understanding of the relationship. Something like a (Needs and Wants) spread. Nine cards, arranged in 3 columns. First column=Needs, middle=Outcome, last column=Wants. Lay the cards, left to right, 1, 2, 3, then 4, 5, 6, and 7, 8, 9. Or turn it into a (My needs versus Their needs) spread.

If you are still not sure then the only thing I can suggest is, ask your partner the question directly.
    I nearly forgot! The 7 of Cups, it generally depicts CHOICES. So make your choice.

I hope you and your partner have a very long and happy future together. 💖