Page of pentacles and empress as pregnancy?

• Hi everyone!

I did a quick reading and I asked if there was a possible pregnancy between me and the guy I’m currently with. The page of pentacles and empress both came out the deck. Does this mean that it’s a yes to my question? I wanna say it’s a yes since the empress can mean pregnancy. Also the empress is my birth card. Not sure if that makes a difference. I also am using the rider waite tarot deck

Thanks in advance!

• Was there any other cards pulled with that question? The empress is a pregnancy card, but you need more cards to give a full answer.

• @Dk1111 Generally speaking the Empress can speak of Motherhood, fertility, abundance, bountiful, and taking care of others and self... and the Page of Pentacles can speak about learning, study, an earthy health related, finances, material aspect, youth in some way not yet the experience needed ...

It could say yes to being pregnant but I would not always take the word of the cards.. in general I would say Motherhood is on the horizon as you learn something new about this topic .... and then saying yes it is possible it could also be warning for you to take a lesson from the cards and take care of necessary things depending on whether you want this or not... IN other words this could be a blessing or warning depending on what you particularly want .. this does not have to happen if you wish to change the path...
    Sorry got a bit rambly re this topic re the cards ...