4 of wands king of cups and 8 of cups

• Well first of all I am an amateur but I love doing tarot readings for fun. I was doing a reading and I got three cards: 4 of wands, king of cups, and 8 of cups in this order. The deck I used is the Raider Waite, the original deck. I consider the positions to be upright, I don't like doing upside-down cards.

What would it mean in a love reading? The 4 of wands I know it's about soulmate soul ties and union and all that jazz. The King of cups is the mature and stable man who is in tune with his emotions and the 8 of cups generally means walking away, disappointment.

The first two cards would suggest you find your soulmate who is stable and all that but that 8 of cups isn't sitting right with me. So in a combination of all what would be the general interpretation?

Does it sort of suggest for example that this person has fallen for this king but it would only bring disappointment in the long run and she should forget about it?

When I got the first two cards for her, I was a bit weary because I know that the king of cups means a water sign. And we have a cancer man in question. I was sort of going out with him but I know she has feelings for him. So when I got the 4 of wands and the king, my heart skipped a beat but then I got the 8 of cups and I don't know what to do with that.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• @maylee speaking of the 8 of cups in this combination of cards .. it could speak about the need to walk away from a situation on some level....
    4 of Wands and King of Cups could speak about a union on some level that could mean they could choose to dip their toes in slightly or maybe it asks if they are finally going to dive deep .. if they choose to only dip their toes in slightly it could mean they find an excuse to walk away, leave things behind ... but if they choose to go full into this union it could mean they walk into the unknown path, it could be risky but yet could be worth it , depending on how they choose to react...

I know the King of Cups can speak of a mature watery type guy.. you know he is kind, caring, but may not always show his emotions openly ... but when you look at the image of the King of Cups we see his toe dipping slightly into the water .. (=hence why I Spoke about dipping into the relationship slightly or diving fully within it ...
    I also think of 4 of wands being Stable, building foundations in a passionate, creative, desirable relationship ....
    Sorry I get a bit rambly when looking at all aspects of a card ...