Ahliyah, could you help me too?

• Ahliyah, I was wondering if you could possibly help me in any way. I would be interested in any insight and or information you could give me. I really seem to feel energy and pick it up from people and my intuition is pretty good with and for others. When it comes to myself I can feel the connection but am all over the place. Would like to know if I do have a gift and should or how to develop it. My life is all over the place and am wondering about whether J will come back in my life or if he should. What should I do about relocating, job, education. I am at such a cross road. I do not know if it helps you but I am a pisces born 2/26/61.

• Olive branch I hope you get your answer. I know how it feels to wait for answers its hard. Best of luck to you.

• EVERYONE HAS A GIFT.SOME PEOPLE HAVE SEVERAL.GIFTS ARE NOT JUST OF THE MIND.YOU CAN HAVE A GIFT OF HELPING OTHERS,A GIFT FOR WRITING ,SPEAKING TO OR FOR OTHERS, SINGING,THE ABILITY TO MAKE SOMEONE SMILE IS A GREAT GIFT IN ITSELF!YOU CAN SIT DOWN AND WRITE ALL THE GREAT THINGS YOU CAN DO AND FIND YOUR GIFT ON YOUR OWN.ANYTHING THAT GOD GIVES US THE ABILITY TO DO IS A GIFT AND WE SHOULD DO IT WITH ALL RESPECT TO HIM. WE TAKE THE SMALL GIFTS FOR GRANTED AND DONT EVEN RECOGNIZE THEM! OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD AND HE WILL GIVE YOU A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER! AS FOR J LEAVE HIM TO HIS OWN BEING .GOD HAS SOMETHING BETTER IN STORE FOR YOUR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!

• easy on the all caps I feel like you are yelling.

• Sounds more like fire and brimstone at the pulpit.. Yep, that would be yelling!!

• Hello to all on this site,I believe something is happening in regards to receiving the ability to have a gift we never knew we had, I for one was often wondering why! others had such talent in writing and art, and now I find myself able to write a bit of poetry something that has just come to me recently, I have written about 100 poems. Some are personal and some are for all. this one is about the man who went to outer space because he paid a lot of money and it was his dream to help humanity and bring to our attention the possibility of a future shortage of drinking water. I would like to share it with you

Angels in despair

So few of you are listening,

The breath of my wings are talking to you.

The air is going to choke off your off-spring,

and you still don,t want to know what to do .

Well here I am above you all, I paid a price and saw it all.

Around the earth I went, and cirque -de-sileus .

almost meant simplicity to me .

As I watched and heard the breathe of my wings,

Talking to you.

I hope you like ............ Leonida

• beautiful Leonida, nice to see you on here. I love poetry.

• I've liked my friend Chris since I was 15.We hadn't seen each other in 20 yrs then I saw him back in February/March and we started to chat with each other explicitly then all of a sudden he stopped talking to me.

My questions are will I talk to or see Chris ever again??

Is he single??

Will Chris and I ever be together??

What are his feelings for me??

His birth date 25/1/1974

Mine 15/5/1974 9.50 am Liverpool Australia

Here is a pic of Chris

[x]

• I hope ahliyah see this. if you don't mind I will say something about your description.

Everyone is psychic, only it works differently in each person. some are not sensitive, some are. some are more into medium way, some are empath, some are just enough to see spirits and need exercise to keep in tune to their psyche. I am the latest category.

You sound like an empath to me. Google it and you will find ways to ground yourself. being an empath you 'feel' more than others, you pick up energies faster and experience it deeper. grounding and proctecting yourself is very important. I will share you a link of a discussion where I wrote as much as I can about protecting yourself from overwhelming energies. this of course is general since I am not empath. It is a good start but you will have to do it more frequently and more intense. Now I will not add more to this, just google empath and visit the link I give you.

• http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=2816&replies=37

that's the discussion Im talking about. if you have time browse discussion I participated in you might read some more. Ahliyah should be able to help you for the rest.

• SORRYFOR THE CAPS I CANT SEE TO WELL.SO FIRE AND BRIMSTONES THAT!!!!!!!!!

• ITS OKAY DIDNT REALIZE YOU CANT SEE. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU TO READ MY RESPONSE, DIDNT MAKE THE FIRE AND BRIMSTONE COMMENT THOUGH THAT WAS A LITTLE HARSH. SORRY TOO.

• Thank all of you for your comments. I have not heard from Ahliyah so if anyone can ask her to please review. I do not want to be critical of anyone's input and will just accept your comments with gratitude, so thank all of you.

• Dear Leoscorpion, thank you for your comments. I have looked up the information and also am doing search on other sites. Still have not heard back from Ahliyah, and am hopeful that her or someone else can do a reading and maybe further comment on the empath and my other items.

• Olive branch I will try let her know but it will depend on her schedule to help you.

• Namaste Olivebranch! Thank you for your patience.

I am guided to offer you the following messages:

To know Spirit is to enjoy abundance on all levels; meaningful relationships, a balanced life, a healthy body and mental/emotional stability.

When we recognize Spirit as the protection, nurturing, and support of our lives, Spirit freely welcomes more earth-oriented forms of abundance into our lives. Having confidence that our needs are supplied by Earth and Spirit demonstrates a humble faith and trust that allows us to connect to spirit and to achieve in our lives in even greater ways. Our confidence gives us confidence. Have you stopped trusting your relationship to Spirit? Do you feel disconnected from Mother Earth, and thus from the flow of Life?

Can you say confidently that your life is all that it was meant to be?

When we reach a crossroad there is nothing wrong with taking a little time for quiet contemplation. Contemplation differs from letting our mind run in a million directions at once. Take a few moments today to sit quietly and contemplate whether you feel confident that your life is leading you in the direction you had hoped. Listen to the answers you receive as if you were listening to a trusted friend who is offering you loving advice. Separate what you want in life from what you need.

Some questions to consider: What can I do that will have the greatest impact in my life right now? What area of my life would I like to focus on next?

What would I say my whole life has prepared me to do in this moment?

There is strength in community and unity; are there areas of your life you have closed off to the point of shutting people out? There may be a need to practice greater tolerance of others and begin to trust. The most important aspect of this is not to be wide open to anyone that approaches, but to trust in your ability to manage your own life and relationships. This means accepting obligations and trying less to avoid them. If you are in some way compromising your integrity, get back on track by honoring your commitments. In this way, if someone around you is working in an underhanded fashion, their duplicity will come to light.

There are many rational reasons we close off to others and only one cause -- what goes on between our ears. Our perceptions become our thoughts, which become emotions, which can become a “story” about us and life and relationship. To be able to separate your self from the story of you is to know that all thoughts are meaningless and your thoughts are not you. Once you have wrestled with that for a bit, the useless bottled up emotion will be transmuted and you’ll start to see the abundance you need flowing to you.

If you are familiar with the tarot card The High Priestess, imagine that she is the keeper of Mystery, and she is you. The Mystery is also you. Accept her offer to step behind the veil to uncover what’s inside. She’ll guide you to your deepest self.

The question of your abilities is not limited to being empathic, but to a broader understanding of the opening of intuitive abilities that has occurred for you over time. Start by putting thoughts and tasks on paper to get them out of your head. From this, learn to be present, in the moment. I am walking down the street. (end of all thoughts, although no thought about walking down the street is better)

Compare the above with:

I am walking down the street neat blouse in the window how much could I put on my credit card I wonder what Bobby is up to should I call my mother later she’s so helpful lately ooh starbucks should I get a latte I’m so concerned about the calories but they do have sugar free nah I don’t have the money for a three dollar coffee who do they think they are to charge 3 bucks for foam is that woman staring at me did I start the dishwasher I should have polished these shoes they look terrible oh well I guess no one will notice what day is payday....

When you get farther out of your head and more conscious of the energy that you are, you’ll begin to recognize and understand that your Presence is your identity.

Knowing that your Presence is your identity, you’ll be able to better manage the influences of energies you encounter when you go outside. Don’t anticipate being bombarded when you leave the house. Instead, start by white lighting yourself before you leave the house and prepare yourself internally (step behind the veil).

You’re going to start a purge of your emotional and mental bodies. It’s not as difficult as it sounds. Start by noticing your thoughts and emotions from an abstract point of view. ‘Huh, I feel annoyed. I recognize I feel annoyed. Annoyance, I now send you loving kindness.’

Remember that if you feel “icky” emotionally it is result of your thinking.

Thank G-d when you get up in the morning (you are alive, after all) and Thank G-d for everything that comes to you during a day. If someone yells at you at work, say Thank You G-d. If a friend loans you twenty bucks, say thank you G-d. Also give thanks for all that does NOT come to you in this day. : )

Positive perception leads to positive thinking which leads to neutral thinking, balance and unity. If you have difficulty starting the process of managing your thoughts, repeat a mantra when your thoughts run away with you. I offer this one frequently: Calm Body, Calm Mind, Calm Mind, Calm Body (quote derived from Thich Nhat Hanh)

I recommend you purchase Sanaya Roman’s book Spiritual Growth. You may like to look into Rose Rosetree's, Empowered by Empathy.

Hope this helps.

In love and light

~Ahliyah

• Ahliyah, thank you so much for the information. Of course a lot more questions and I am trying to work through your info. I have been reading up and have been trying to work on protecting myself from the negative energy. I will do some reading that LeoScorpion suggested. There is one person a man that I got invovled with birthday 6/10/63 that when I see him or get close to him that I totally seem to feel depressed. I have tried to develop a different attitude or approach to see if I can keep from picking up this negative energy, and after I walk away I always feel so drained. When we were briefly involved he did the push pull thing and then would put negativity in action and words. Now even when we have a good discussion and I walk away I feel the negativity even if I try not to. I know we have a connection, can feel it, there is a negative wall and I am sure we can both feel it. Do you have any insight with J and myselft. Part of me feels we are meant to be together but there is something that is there between this and I really feel it is something of a past thing. Will we ever get beyond it, will we ever be together? Any insight would be appreciated. You mentioned that I might not be limited to empathy. Is there a gift that I should be developing? Thank you for all your time.

• Hi Olivebranch. If you have not fully developed your intuition, you are being asked to start there. You have the gift of prophecy, and are, in part, a Seer. You will have to define for your self what being a Seer means, however. You are asked to intend that you now live in integrity with all your spiritual gifts. You have already been given many clues and insights into your strongest gifts, and are asked to pay attention to that knowing. You have the ability to be a clear channel for Spirit, so keep in mind that this requires development, and is an honorable gift that comes with responsibility.

If you'd like a bit of information about expanding your gifts, send me an email.

Regarding J, this is an area I am being asked not to look into. You will have to experience for yourself, through your intentions, what the relationship means. Through this you will have the knowing that you need. Keep asking your questions - keep in mind that your thoughts, words, and deeds are prayers.

Love and light,

~Ahliyah

• Ahliyah, Welcome back, hope you had a good holiday. Of course for some reason I think that even when you are on holiday you are working. Appreciate the light from the Circle of Gold. I will send you an email, I do need to learn more about my dealing with my empathy. It seems to have gotten so much stronger for picking up on peoples emotions, would be better if I picked up more positive energy. I am sure the negativity has to do with the times. I am sure that it is meant for me to work on it and develop my other gifts. Need to learn more about controlling my mind chit chat as I call it. With regard to J interesting that you get the answer to not look into it. Oh so many questions! Guess my next question to you would do you see any other men in my life. Any idea when I will have someone in my life? Maybe that is the real question and not about J. Thank you again.

• Olive, I did enjoy all the facets of my break, thank you. As it is said, the yoke is easy and the burden is light. I was working, only in a different way. : )

I did speak to your spiritual gifts in an email.

Regarding love in your life, there is a universal need for all of us to see our lives as whole lives, not the sum of the parts, which are in continuous flux, always shifting and changing. This entails a community perspective that is catalytic when recognized. That being with people, knowing them to be an aspect of our selves, creates synergy, through which we accelerate our growth. This includes love relationships.

We are afforded lessons by our choice. That is, when we choose our experiences, we receive the jewel within those experiences, based on what we chose. We engage the experiences by our intent. So, what would you intend right now that is in your highest best interest?

Is it to learn more about universal love? is it to experience another love relationship? do you desire a companion? do you want to experience yourself AS love?

What experience are you asking for? Will it serve your purpose?

When you are guided to act upon your intuition and you do so, you serve your purpose. You cannot make a mistake.

What do you feel called to be (and do) right now?

Trust your judgment in all things, and make a decision only when one is required.

You have already received all the answers you need that will serve your current being and evolution. Just ask those answers to come forth now with full knowledge of your next steps.

Blessings,

in love and light

~Ahliyah