The Fool repeating

• Hi everyone, I'm new here and new to tarot. I'm enjoying the learning process and I hope I can get some insight from you. Each morning I sit with my cards, shuffle, cut and select the top card to consider, meditate on for the day etc. I also look at the card on the bottom (the shadow card?) for a bit further insight. Anyway... the last three mornings The Fool has come up (The Devil was the first shadow, the Four Cups second shadow and today the shadow was Five Swords). I'd love some of your insight into this (technique and outcome). As a side note, yesterday I did a little "Yes/No" and got the Four Cups and had a peak at the bottom of the deck and it was The Fool (which was the reverse of the cards I got in the morning)... with gratitude 🙂

• @paigeyrolfe
    There are so many layers to the Fool when combining with other cards ...
    The Fool with The Devil ... it could of spoken re new beginnings when you break free from the repeated patterns holding you chained to a situation...

The Fool with the Four of Cups - could speak of new adventures once you deal with what dissatisfied you at this time... What are you missing?

The Fool with five of Swords could speak of dealing with feeling defeated will allow you move ahead out of the darkness onto a path of light...

So The Fool repeating could speak of opportunities of new beginnings,. new adventures as you deal with different aspects during this path... stepping out of the void onto a path of light .. have some fun , some laughter .... walk one step at a time ...

Some rambles - hope may give you some things to think about ..

• @hekatesxing thank you! Interesting insight for me to ponder. Definitely relevant 🙂

• @paigeyrolfe
    welcome ...