Opinion on odd-combo

• I've just done a reading for my sister about how a specific person feels about her, and also to quickly point out that my sister and this person are currently not in contact.
    I pulled the 9 of cups, knight of cups and the 4 of cups clarified by the page of wands (RWS). I understand the 9 of cups and knight of cups part but would love insight on the 4 of cups being clarified by the page of wands.
    4 of cups: Withdrawal from current situation
    Page of wands: Not deep feelings (could be seen as very young/playful?) but attraction definitely there (possibly some sort of action/communication may be taken?)

My interpretation of this combo by also looking at the other surrounding cards of the reading is that this sp doesn't like the current nature of the situation (4 of cups) and is currently thinking of wanting to come forward with some sort of emotional offer (knight of cups) through online communication like a text message(page of wands).

If you see it in a completely different way, let me know!

• @Eds2030 said in Opinion on odd-combo:

9 of cups, knight of cups and the 4 of cups clarified by the page of wands (RWS). I understand the 9 of cups and knight of cups part but would love insight on the 4 of cups being clarified by the page of wands.

Looking at the spread overall in regards to how this other person feels about your sister ....
    I feel there could be a sense of wish fulfillment with Romance a possibility .. there does seem as though they have a dissatisfaction of their current life and yet they may have a drive, motivation to move ahead .. on some level

Hope this helps Take care

• @hekatesxing makes sense! Thank you 🙂

• @Eds2030
    Welcome ..