Insight

• I had a reading done last night and my cards were The maiden, 5 of coins, 10 of cups, 6 of swords, 8 of cups, 8 of coins. The bottom of the decks were hanged man and the stars. Now, I was thinking this on a relationship level but I was looking for insight on fertility. So I was wondering if this could have anything to do with a future pregnancy? Or if it’s just telling me to walk away from my current relationship which doesn’t seem to make sense to me right now

• @Summermm
    Which deck did you use and was it laid out in a specific spread?
    The Maiden- youthful confidence, empowerment, and increasing independence. She is fertile, but uses that fertile nature to create ...
    5 of Coins can speak of poverty, being led and leading others out of something, into a new possibility...
    10 of Cups can speak of unity, a family , one of hope and a sense of completeness ..
    6 of Swords can speak of a shift, a movement into smoother waters .. can speak of a shift in perspectives, plans, ideas etc...
    8 of Cups again we speak of walking away from or into something could be emotional based... while 8 of Coins can speak of needing to finish a task.. it can be a commitment to complete something...
    A quick summary of those cards would include that things are fertile in this moment .. There are alot of movement cards not only physical movement but moving through thoughts, ideas, plans and emotions on many levels to find a sense of happiness within family unit it can speak of needing to make sure a task is complete ... So as your question was in relation to fertility, in being pregnant the thought is maybe there are some things you need to complete and move through first before the pregnancy is completed ... Coins can be about health as well as finances - so maybe 5 of coins can be about overcoming financial challenges and also could be speaking about health on some level - preparing your health - maybe there are some things you need to do re your health for fertility ...

I do not see this as walking away from your relationship unless your question was specifically asking about your relationship .. then it would speak of your independence needed as you are led into new places to find a sense of contentment through a change in perspectives, plans , walking away from something that is emotional for you even if you don't want to, knowing there is a need for closure.

The Hanged Man and the Stars could speak about Different perspective, a new angle, viewpoint... looking at other options to find understanding.. what are you sacrificing of yourself at this time? needing to find an inner light out of the darkness ... to find a sense of hope in all this that is going on .....

These are rambles .... it really depends on your initial question and layout used - deck used as the images can lead to further messages. ... it may give you some thoughts for reflection ...
    Take care