Visions coming true...

• Lately I've become interested in developing my psychic abilities. At this point in my life, de ja vu happens a dozen times a week, my dreams are more vivid and realisitic then ever (at some points I have trouble descerning them from reality) and I can usually sense things before they happen.

I began reading introductory books. It teaches how to get to certain psychic levels, and how to attune certain abilities. Well, the other night when I was attempting to fall asleep I got this horrible vision of someone breaking into my house with guns. I live in the middle of the woods of a suburban area so its not like this would be a common occurance. The books say that as soon as bad thoughts such as that come into your mind cancel them asap. I did, and then got up and checked the doors and windows of the house.

I didn't think anything of it til I was watching news the next day (As Im writing this I just had a de ja vu) and on the news was the exact story I saw in my head. They used the same guns and crawled through a window that looked like one of my own. In the dark (which the vision was) they would be indistinguishable. How do I deal with this? I couldnt do anything about it...I didnt know the people, house or even the area it was in a few towns away.

I guess I'm just feeling like someone took off the training wheels before I made it down the drive way...

• Hi, I would pray that you are given the ability to use your gifts to help people. Also, more important, when you have a terrifying vision, pray at that instant that nobody is harmed. Maybe that is the gift--to be a guardian. Here is a prayer:

O glorious St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King, and our admirable conductor, thou who dost shine w/excellence and superhuman virtue, vouchsafe to deliver us from all evil, who turn to thee w/confidence, and enable us by thy gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day.

Just call for the protection of all who are in harms way. You have a gift. Intuition is an aspect of God, please call upon him for help.