Help with your interpretation with my reading and looking for feedback...

• I am trying to read energies better through intuition. I am currently in a phase of my life where I am trying to figure out where my mind is at on projects and learning more about my spiritual career and options. I drew 3 cards and used the bottom of the deck for overall feeling. I am using the Golden Art Nouveau Tarot deck.

1. The first card I drew is 3 of Pentacles...

I am seeing that I am looking for guidance from those who are in a similar situation and have experience in pursuing their businesses and hope to make a success from these influences.

1. The second card in this position is the King of Pentacles...

This is a promising card to me where it reveals my success and by making smart moves in business opportunities.

1. The third card for the outcome is the Knight of Wands...

This card to me says to me that I am nervous and and want my projects and success come to fruition and want my passions for these endeavors to not be rushed. I am feeling that patience and confidence is a key part in making my dreams come true.

Bottom of the deck is the 6 of wands...

I think this card concludes that if I stay on my path and follow this model, this will get me recognition...

What do you think of these cards and interpretation as I am looking to become better at connecting the cards.!IMG_0227.jpeg