Could anyone do a reading for me please

• free4now,

Is there a better picture for the 2010 year for you? No.

Is there some success and happiness in 2010 for me on these fronts? No.

Be more responsible. To be responsible means to be alert, conscious. To be responsible means to be mindful. Act with as much awareness as you can find possible. Even small things— walking on the street, eating your food, taking your bath— should not be done mechanically. Do them with full awareness.

If you are too much afraid of thorns you will miss the roses too because they are there together... and what is life without a rose?

I was reading a book in which the author plays with the word 'eros'. He says, 'If something goes wrong, the same word "e-r-o-s" becomes "sore", "s-o-r-e". If everything goes right the same word becomes rose, "r-o-s-e"; those letters remain the same'. I liked the play with the word... it remains eros, those four letters.

If you go on protecting yourself and your energy, your eros energy will become sore.

• Hello, i would love to know something about love. I'm single, and happy about it, no problems. I want to know when will i meet the guy i will marry, and i'd like to know something about him, a name, at least sign! Or what does he do, anything!

Thank you so much!

• Dear Hans,

yes your right,and also about monica,i listened to myself a little better and it was there,i know that monica is here to help me as i'am her but i also now know that i can not trust her with everything.i do have a friend that i know i can trust with my personal affairs and i will be talking to her at christmas dinner about what i need for to handle for me if i ever need her help,i will not go into details with this friend as for everything scares her.i'm going to go for now,i have a headache and feel very drained today. thank-you my friend,peace & blessings 🙂

• polyamoroux,

something about love: You are only clinging to that what is old. You no more have courage.

when will you meet the guy you will marry? When you will relocate or at least take a journey.

something about him: he will project his frustrated mother on you.

a name: TBU

at least sign: Aries

what does he do: social profession.

anything: still dominated by his mother.

The blissful person is contented. And one who is not blissful, his contentment is bogus. So start by being blissful.

Just like soft rain... so cool, so serene, so peaceful.

• Dear patricia1970libra,

be selfish. Learn swimming first; then perhaps you can save somebody. There is no need to go in search of somebody to save.

• You are right, i am appreciating more where i am now, and want to practice that until it comes naturally.

I'm reflecting about 'clinging to what is old, and having no more courage', is there something i can do to turn that into something good?

And also, how can i make 2010 the best year for me?

• 🙂 thank you Hans, you are right when I think about it. I'll try to do that. No, I WILL do that, at least stop bragging about it. I needed to hear that. Thank you so much

• ecstasy is your very nature; not to be ecstatic is simply unnecessary. To be ecstatic is natural, spontaneous. It needs no effort to be ecstatic, it needs great effort to be miserable. That's why you look too tired, because misery is really hard work; to maintain it is really difficult, because you are doing something against nature.

Thank you Hans. I think I understand what you are saying and you are dead on when you say I look tired. I need to let go of past baggage, and 'be in the moment' is what I think you mean. That's what I mean by working on myself...learning to recognise the moments I am doing that to myself and STOP IT! lol

On a brighter note I did just that last night . Went and spent time with some of my bevloved family and had a wonderful time. You are so right...it takes no effort.

Thanks again!

• Am I to understand the 2010 will be no better than 2009 for me? Is there something blocking me from better? Not myself, as I try to stay positive and be positive for those around me... I guess there is no season for me huh? Thank you for your time.

• dearest hans

i always thought part of my problem was i was rebelling too much-- i am not a very conventional person and try not to follow the status quo when it comes to most things

my major load comes from my relationship w/ my mom (bday 10/300/47) so i don't know if i can drop it as she is terminally ill but is not willing to just have our relationship be civil and less judgmental-- so i have decided it is best to keep distance because of it

i do wonder is this the relationship where i will not get the respect or is it in the one i am in-- either way is there a reason for the lack of respect-- is there a way to change/ work on getting the respect i seek or will it just allude me

p.s

i am happy i made you smile & blush

• polyamoroux

there is nothing you can do to turn that into something good.

How can you make 2010 the best year for you? Be cautious. Do not make the same mistake twice.

Never choose, remain choicelessly aware and accept life as it is. Don’t impose any choice of your own. The absolute is there, the relative is there. Your mind is relative, but your consciousness is absolute. Your body changes, your mind changes are like a wheel—but your witnessing consciousness is like an axle; it remains always the same, never changing. It is on that axle that the mind-and-the-body wheel moves. And they are not against each other; they are supporting each other, they are complementary to each other.

We have been brought up with the idea that wie are not right, that something is essentially wrong with us, that we are not to be ourselves, that we have to become Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed. One thing certainly has to be avoided: that is becoming ourselves. Nobody has ever told you to be just yourself, hence there is guilt. Everybody is feeling guilty. And whatsoever you do you will feel guilty, because basically you have been conditioned with the idea, poisoned with the idea, that you are wrong and out of you only wrong things can happen.

• ladyvega,

be rebellious.

Revolution has become too contaminated with the social idea. Rebellion is individual. Rebel! Take responsibility for your life.

• CapLady,

yes, that is possible—it is possible by transcending time and space. And in meditation you transcend both. In meditation you don’t know where you are, you don’t know the time, you don’t know the space. In meditation, time and space both disappear—you simply are.

The man who is really desireless

why should he bother about god?

And if he is desiring god then how can he fulfil

the basic condition of being desireless?

The taoistic approach is diametrically opposite:

Be meditative, enjoy being silent

rejoice in being silent and in that very silence

bliss will happen, truth will happen

freedom will happen

and once bliss, truth and freedom

and love have happened

there will be nothing left to desire.

• what do you see for me

• free4now,

Are you to understand the 2010 will be no better than 2009 for you? No.

Is there something blocking me from better? No.

There is a season for you hah!

See the point: indulgence is bound to tire you and bore you; sooner or later you will start thinking how to get rid of it all. But repression will keep things alive. Because you have not lived—how can you be bored? You have not lived— how can you be fed up? Because you have not lived, the charm continues, the hypnosis continues. Deep down, it waits.

You need something really new, not just like arranging your drawing-room: the furniture is the same, the pictures on the wall are the same, the curtains are the same, but you can arrange again. You can put this chair there and that table here, and you can change this picture from this wall to the other. It may look new, but it is not new. It is a composition; you have not created anything. Create something really new.

• Good morning Hans my dear friend. Merry Christmas to you and all. I wish the holiday season to be full of joy, love & light!

Hugs,

Cindy

• Dear 1chellee,

you cannot drop your major load:

You mother needs to settle down. Her unsettledness also extends to finances. She wants to experience all that love and money has to offer but often fails to find it because she never concentrates on one person or job long enough to get the rewards of sustained effort. Is it any surprise that she has "change in affections" and "divorce"? She invariably meets many people, has many "friends" but few ever get close to her. She has the ability to make as much money as she wants, if she would stick to one thing. But that involves losing out on all the other possibilities of life and probably she does not make that sacrifice. Her lfe is enhanced by the study of spiritual knowledge in any form. It provides answers and blessings. She can become a great teacher. She usually finds more satisfaction in relationships that are non-committed and open.

Neither is this the relationship where you will not get the respect nor is it in the one you are in-- neither way is there a reason for the lack of respect-- but is there a way to change/ work on getting the respect you seek and it will just allude you.

You are too mistrusting, too cautious, your thinking separates you from the others.

It is not a question of deciding logically whether what is being said is true or untrue; on the contrary, it is a question of love, not of logic. Truth immediately creates a love in your heart; something is triggered in you in a very mysterious way.

It is just an approach towards reality, an opening. It is not a belief system. It is utterly devoid of beliefs; it negates beliefs. It is not a positive philosophy. And that is the beauty of it .. because all positive philosophies are nothing but creations of the mind.

• “Balance is not something static; it is a dynamic process. Hence you cannot decide your character once and for all. And those who decide their character once and for all are dead people. They simply go on following a dead routine; they are not transformed by this dead routine”.

Aw come on Hans, I'm not looking to find myself "dead" but you yourself saw in your readings that I am "uprooted, hyper-active, reacting with aggression and that I need to move slowly otherwise I may be killed". There has to be something in between living like the walking dead and getting myself killed. I've been in a state of relentless change and uncertainty for at least three years now. I've dealt with it optimistically and with a sense of adventure. As a result I've succeeded in handling whatever has come my way – because I remained open to my experiences and whatever I needed to handle things “magically” came my way. Because of this pattern that was occurring in my life, that is why I recognized that the “unexpected” arrival of my friend into my life - the one that puts me in such emotional knots that it led me to this forum and ultimately to your thread in the first place – he was not really unexpected, but was someone that I “asked” for. Spiritually he is an ideal partner. The problem was, I didn’t anticipate the package that my “ideal” would arrive in, would come with stipulations (as in, “here is everything you wanted just not quite the way you wanted it (his situation of being trapped in his marriage and responsibilities) – now what are you going to do with THAT”, lol.) But my point is that every now and then it might be just as well to take a break from constant inner transformation and just hang out for a short while. Just take a spiritual breather.

Although admittedly, this relationship with my friend continues to transform at a surprising pace and does not allow me to sit still. You know, this has turned out to be a very good week between he and I, with more understanding between us coming to light. It’s still so hard for me to believe, as you saw in your reading, that we are not headed towards a future together, but now I wonder if I asked the question wrong right from the start. We seem to connect more deeply with time, not less. This leads me to wondering if we weren’t both where we wanted to be when we met, and the exploration wasn’t about moving forward as much as expanding outward in understanding. This would also explain my constant confusion over the “why” of our involvement because I was looking for a direction that wasn’t there – we were/did already arrive where we were meant to go, now it’s not about going forward, but exploring this space. Do you know what I mean Hans? Does this make sense? It would explain the need for “clarity” that you mentioned as well. No one is going to find clarity by forging ahead, but only by clearing up where we are right now? Omg, I think now you’ve got me asking questions as open-ended as the answers you provide. LOL!

• MOTHEROF3200920

What do I see for you: With your strength you feel the warmth of fire burning in our earth, and as if you were one with All you will experience in yourself the elementary power out of which originates all being.

The second thing is revolution; it goes a little deeper. Reform only changes ideas, it does not even change policies. Revolution goes and touches the structure, but only the outer, not the inner.

So, whenever there is comparison, remember, it is egotistical pride. It is narcissism. And whenever there is no comparison, remember, it is love, whether of oneself or the other. In real love there is no division. The lovers melt into each other. In egoistical love there is great division, the division of the lover and the loved. In real love there is no relationship. Let me repeat it: in real love there is no relationship, because there are not two persons to be related to. In real love there is only love, a flowering, a fragrance, a melting, a merging. Only in egoistic love are there two persons, the lover and the loved. And whenever there is the lover and the loved, love disappears. Whenever there is love, the lover and the beloved, both disappear into love.

Love is such a great phenomenon; you cannot survive in it.

• Dear Cindy,

merry times for you too.

And the earth is not against the sky. Observe the trees— the tree can go higher in the sky only if it goes deeper in the earth. And so is the rule, so is the law. A man who is deeply rooted in the earth can go deeply in God—not otherwise.