Could anyone do a reading for me please

• thank you for answering me do you see me happy? do you see me with someone else? i appreiate your insight

• I do not see you happy and I do not see you with someone else. Mix more with people.

• littlespark,

there is another thing: did you notice it, now you said a big YES to me. It is possible, you have done it to me, you can do it to others. Say yes, so often as you can, and this will relax you, and this relaxation will give you beauty and if your relaxation reaches your heart, love will flow by itself.

• Hi Hans...just dropping back in to say thanks for the reading about my health. I so appreciate it because my health is very important to me and I've definitely been thinking about what you said. I do hope it improves like you said. And I also hope that your holiday was great (if you celebrate), and thanks again for being such a help. Talk to you later!

• Hello Hans,

I would be very appreciative of any insight into my life right now. I recently went through a very bad breakup. I still love him but he seems to hate me for something I did that he says is unforgivable. Do you see any hope for a reconciliation?

Thank You!

My birthday 9/25/1965

His 12/20/1960

• This post is deleted!

• MystoBlueStars,

career related: love the new. If you are in balance, your career is going straight on.

With that other career you will be able to stick with it and not get bored. It will be different from what you expect and you should go to schooling for it and you will not find out that you hate the job.

Do not create conflicts. Then you will not need your energy to protect you.

Why are you in a turmoil? Why are there constantly so many waves inside you, so many thoughts and so many memories, fantasies? Why does this whole circus go on? For the simple reason that there are invisible winds of desire blowing upon you.

Man is, because of his ego, is closed to the reality. The ego is the only barrier; the feeling that I AM.

• Robin5215

I do not see any hope for a reconciliation.

You are strong enough. Trust your female power.

You have your share of idealism. You possess a certain charm and magnetism that attracts others. You are the "mother of love" and share this love with all you come in contact with. You either get married and devote yourself to family or get involved in some professional career. You are very sweet, attractive, sociable and loving. Youcan be a successful artist and you have an appreciation for art and beauty. You may be aware of and make use of your abundance of psychic ability. As long as your idealism is guided by truth, you can live the life of love and nurturing that is your birthright. When operating on the lower levels, you can be too self-indulgent, lazy, frivolous, and into the "good life". Once you set your sight, however, there is no limit to how high you can climb in your work and career.

• Hi i was wondering if you have any insight into the future of my relationship with my boyfriend.My dob is 13/02/86 his is 28/01/83.

Thank you.

• Hanswolfgang,

You did a reading for me on 10/21... just wondering if u have any further insights and guidance at present...

Peace & Blessings

Rae

• emma23

the future of your relationship with your boyfriend is you being the empress of him.

• RaeofSunshyne

follow your heart and go for your love. Move on to meet him.

Be -- don't try to become. Within these two words, be and becoming, your whole life is contained. Being is enlightenment, becoming is ignorance.

• Hans:

WOW, thank you for all the info. I will be pretty occupied for days now. I didn't even know there was a Middle Franconia or an Erlangen, so I'll have to finds some maps for Europe. I thought you must be German from your name, also the postings from someone written, I thought in German. Your English and understanding of the language is very impressive.

Thank you, I'm speechless, that doesn't happen often. Off to the links.

• Thank you hans, i understand the empress card is a symbol for paitience and nuturing the growth and fruition of something but can sometimes means pregnancy! Am i right in thinking this?

All the best.

• Thank you so very much for this reading. I guess I can finally see I am in my own way and I need to learn to TRUST, something I have issues with because I have been hurt by so much. I give of me fully but don't often get it back. How do I begin to get out of my own way? How do I start to let go and let myself learn to TRUST and how do I learn to let him in? Please advise me on what you think will be agood starting place or point, thanks so much.

• emma23,

I can confirm only patience and nurturing the growth, but above all it is domination. Having the control to feel secure.

But if you are alive you have to take risks. Life is a risk. Only death is secure, life is never secure—there is no security. The companies that are called Life Insurance should really be called Death Insurance; in life there can be no insurance. Life is alive only because there is risk, danger—that’s why there is so much thrill.

• free4now,

How do you begin to get out of your own way? By standing offside, being in some distance to yourself, just watching, being the watcher on the hill.

How do you start to let go? First get a glimpse of the bliss of relaxation, then see it as your great hope to be in utter relaxation, and starting to let go will happen by itself.

How do you let yourself learn to TRUST? See how your own thinking hurts your heart, finally it is never the other, it is your thoughts, your expectations, your conclusions, that hurt your trusting heart. If the mind is put offside, the heart can heal and trust.

How do you learn to let him in? Just wait and watch. It questions above are solved, this question will be no more a question.

A good starting place will be your intuition, your being more introvert, your femaleness.

A good starting point would be that point from where you would start to follow your heart and go to him, who you love.

Let your own awareness decide your lifestyle, life-pattern. Don’t allow anybody else to decide it. That is a sin: to allow anybody else to decide it. Why is it a sin?—because you will never be in it. It will remain superficial, it will be hypocrisy.

• Thank you hans!

• This post is deleted!

• hanswolfgang,

What would be your forecast for me: 02/06/75 and him: 06/26/81 ?