Could anyone do a reading for me please

• Lost Sagi,

you will handle this, if you do not escape from yourself, your origin, because this is your hope having nothing to do with your very being. Tell him of your dreams. You should now take action, so you can see what is illusion and what not.

• Andherson,

I think, this is a Hara-dream: In the beginning all is going well, but then you suffer that what you actually had expected of you. The joy you hoped for is turning into suffering. You are deceiving yourself. You are forgetting the here and now.

The drum is your hara, the bird is your innocence.

Innocence is your very nature. You do not have to become it, you are already it. You are born innocent. Then layers and layers of conditioning are imposed upon your innocence. Your innocence is like a mirror and conditioning is like layers of dust. The mirror has not to be achieved, the mirror is already there -- or rather, here. The mirror is not lost, it is only hidden behind the layers of dust.

• hi Hans wanted to try to get an update on my love life. Do you see things progressing with me and M? Is it going to be beneficial to remain friends? Will I find love again with him or possibly someone else? Sorry for all the questions. I just want to make sure I understand you clearly. Thank you. xoxo

• I do not see things progressing with you and M. It is not going to be beneficial to remain friends.

You will find love again with him. Go for your hope which is most important for you. Try to be more for the union of man and woman.

What you need is resolution. Resolution means totality, commitment, involvement, a quantum leap into something, into something which is not yet clearly known. Taking a risk is resolution. But the mind is a coward. It avoids risks; it seeks security, safety. Resolution is one of the ways to go beyond misery, schizophrenia.

• Thank you Hans...

Can you advise me what is "Hara" and a "Hara-dream"?

• So if things wont progress between us in friendship how will I find love with him? Am I missing something. I have had complete hope in us working out our problems and being together as a couple but I feel stuck in the friendship role. How do I get past this? I feel like he isnt giving me a fair chance to be with him as a union of man and woman. I was ready to take a leap with him but it seems he is holding back for some reason. Is this going to get resolved soon?

• One other thing Hans, do you do full readings? I would be willing to pay for one. I have so many things I would like some help with. Let me know. Thanks again.

• Thank you for that clarification Hans, it is a relief to know that he is not operating out of selfishness, although it will probably be a challenge to convince him of my sincerity if he has withdrawn to a place of distrust or uncertainty.

I think that your command of the English language is very good, by the way.

• Hans....

...I feel like a bum bothering you again, but I'm really upset. Some girl he liked before contacted him, and he seems really happy about it. Does he really have feelings for me? Because it doesnt seem like it if he'll just jump to this girl that easily.

Thanks so much again...

Maria.

• hanswolfgang

Yes you words are very true and wise. It is a shame that science doesn't recognize the power of one's true inner power and self.

Thank u so much for your words. I will let this gift given by our creator master me.

God bless you and everyone. 🙂

• Hello Hans,

I have recently joined the forums, with the hope that I would potentially gain some insight into better interpreting my own readings. I have been following this thread for a bit and I am wondering if I would be able to impose upon you to provide a reading for me, specifically about a lost love who I have not been able to get out of my mind for a while now. This is someone that I have always felt very strongly about, and had a sense that we would be together again later in life when we first met. However years later I cannot locate them. I have not found any answers to put my mind to rest sofa, maybe you can help.

Thanks

-c

my birthday is 2/14/83, tom

theres i i believe is 4/14/81, monique

• bump

• x

• Andherson,

just below the navel, two inches below the navel is a point where body and soul are connected. It is there where disconnection happens when you die. Nothing dies, because body cannot die, body is already dead. And you cannot die because you are life itself. Just the connection between you and the body disappears. The Japanese call it HARA.

When your dream is created by this "organ", it is a Hara-dream.

• lovinmylife,

you will find love with him, if you are not protecting your so called belongings, if you can enjoy, if you are less immobile, if you drop the fear to lose everything.

You are not missing something.

You are getting past feeling stuck in the friendship role, if you move on, trusting your instincts and intuition.

This is not going to get resolved soon.

Learn how lovers relate. The other is respected, respected tremendously. The other is not reduced to a thing, the other is not used; in fact both enhance each other, both enrich each other.

• lovinmylife,

yes, I do full readings.

But remember:

Reading means thinking and meditation means no- thinking. It is a totally different dimension of consciousness—where thoughts have to be dropped and one has to attain to a pure, silent space—the zero space, where no object is. One is simply conscious but not conscious of anything. .. pure subjectivity—as if a lamp is burning in total emptiness. Light is there but nothing is lighted by it. It is not falling on anything... there is nothing. In that state of consciousness you will start experiencing something. And only experience is going to give you truth—not logic, not argument, not reading. Reading can give you philosophy, but meditation can give you truth.

• MariaRia,

he does not really have feelings for you.

• monique,

the answer to put your mind to rest on a sofa is: Go inside, there is nothing to fear. Do not fight your own potential. Do not run away from your identity.

• Thank you Hanswolfgang, Now you have given me another tool through which to BECOME who I am...Blessings and Peace Profound!

• That really does make sense to me. Thank you very much. Smiles. x