Could anyone do a reading for me please

• you should not show so much desparation in your written overtones. The so called "readers" can totally pic up on that. Simply as someone to do a general reading. You would get a more accurate response. But judging buy as I said your "overtones", one might say you are in a bit of a "rut". You are seriously looking for that special someone. Well I will say and not from a psychic standpoint that this is totally not a good time for you. You need to focus on yourself. there is an old saying that goes "laugh and the whole world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone.". right now,, you need to cry alone until you can laugh aloud again. Only then will you fill fufillment from the inside that will protrude to your exteriour glow and people, women, will be drawn to that. But you need to work from within first.

• Oohh ooh, yeah read for me too please. my dob 4/18/80 his 7/17/79. Give it to me strait I will greatly appreciate that. Thanks in advance. I have been asking for help on this situation for quite some time.

• Hi H-W, Once again thanks for your time. Will I meet someone else in the near future? Peace x

• Hi, can someon give me a reading. I never did one of these before, I'd like to see what it's all about

My birthday is September 7 1979. I'm a virgo with an aries sun and pisces moon (or is that the other way around?) something like that.

I'm single and have been that way for a long time. But that's normal for me, everyone says virgo's are cold and It's true, at last in my case. Sometimes I really want a relationship and sometimes I'm really happy to be alone. But I am a very peculiar person and extremely choosy when it comes to who I date..I can't help it. Virgo. I know we are the "spinster" sign but isnt there something I can do about that? Dating an meeting people and getting to know people is just so...tedious to me. It's almost painful. But I don't want to be a lonely forever. I think the virgo who just wants to be left alone and the pisces who wants human contact NOW, are at war inside of me. What can I do?

Oh and career info would be great too ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks!

• Hi talisa72,

Darren has a important role in your future. He is the lion who waits to be tamed by you.

He will help you to defend yourself against suppression. Strength is the keyword.

Strength knows no restrictive relationship.

Thanks for your offer: I would like to receive your abentee reiki.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• quenkath,

your marriage is headed in just the wrong direction, it will last certainly.

You are following your mind, not your heart.

• Sacogirl,

your near future will give you intuitive insights. Trust more and be against lies.

To improve your situation, you should be open for good advice and take it. More clarity and truthfulness, less manipulation and control.

• Hi Hanswolfgang

No worries on the reiki, will do it for you in the next day or so ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for sahring your gift and advising on Darren's role. Will this strength he offers be as a friend or a a partner?

Thanks again,

love and light

T ๐Ÿ™‚

• drgagannagi

your boyfriend perceives you as a queen, realistic, earthbound, giving him roots and stableness. Your domination gives him security (a bit like his mother).

At the moment he is not able to see the meaning your friendship has for him. He is caught in himself, he is nihilistic, does not hear and see.

Your future shows me a change of place, removal. Each of you will have only one sorrow - and that is each of yourยดs one.

• lovinmylife,

your relationship is more living side by side than a togetherness. Emotional it is pretty cold.

You are afraid of your truth, in fear of your richness pretending to be poor. You are playing a hard game with tricks and double bottom.

• azure2,

there is much welcome for you, but you will not meet someone else in the near future.

• Hi divinityred,

if your are born September 7 1979, your sun has to be virgo, not aries.

You are virgo and there is nothing you can do about that.

You can stand by yourself and understand more your female ego, which is very mind-oriented. You want to protect yourself closing against movement. Do not turn away from yourself. You want do dominate yourself and others with your intuitive mind.

In your career you are living more out of your male part, being concentrated on money and security.

• Hi talisa72

this strength Darren offers which is more an activation of your own strength will be as a partner.

Thanks for your reiki.

• thank you h-w. I am taking into consideration what you are saying even though I dont completely understand. Maybe I will later on. All I know is I miss him like crazy and I dont know what to do. You are very deep though and I thank you for your energy. God Bless

• This post is deleted!

• Hi, Hanswolfgang,

I am hoping you can help me too. I met someone way back in april, let's call him K. and received very confusing signals.on behalf of a friend's insistence who has been seeing a psychic tarot reader for over 15 years and swears by her. So far she has done three readings for me and while some things have come true, and without my telling her she has been able to tell me about certain things in my past, my family, certain relationships etc.,, her comments regarding K. keep changing, and I have no idea what is going on. All my life I have been able to perceive people's emotins from afar, although I cannot see the future. And it is very uncanny how I have been having unusual thought patterns and feelings when i think of K, only to find out later, that those thoughts mirrored what was going on in his life without my knowing. My main question is, despite the current obstacles, was this person brought into my life and perception for a reason and is there a future for us, despite our current situation. My DOB : 09/15/1971 ; K: 08/22/1972.

• Hanswolfgang, I have been in a rocky relationship with my boyfriend and father of my children for 9 years. He is very selfish and I have become very angry on the inside with him all the time. Do you see this relationship lasting or when will I know it's time to move on?

• Thank you so much for the reading, I really needed the clarity.

• One more question and I promise I will not bother you anymore.

My D.OB. 04-21-73

EXBOYFRIEND: 06-30-50

I need to know what is going on with my exboyfriends business- he is the president of the company, I use to work for him.

1. Is he expanding his business?

2. Is he going to let some people go?

3. What decisions will he make regarding the negative troublesome employees that work for him?

PLEASE give me an answer tonight, Thank You!!!!

• Thank you Hanswolfgang!