Could anyone do a reading for me please

• Oh ok Hanswolfgang

Thank you very very much for your help.

I understand what i have to do now. I will try relaxing and analysing this. I will try putting my thoughts together.

God bless you always!

Thank u so much...

• Haha. That is true...very true. What would the maximum time be? Or do the cards not say?

• tysm i know im just worried for nothing i took a pregnancy test today too it said - you were spot on!

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

I finaly put head down and worked on a bid for another major project. Tapping away inner resistance and trying to understand what blocks me so often from completing what I have started or wish to start. Are you able to provide some insight on how clear I am becoming these days? I feel much more committed and willing to work at the blocks, but would like to understand if the relief I am sensing means the blockages are lifted. I have been sensing a lot of fortune and changes coming to my life. How soon do you see this manifesting?

I also would like to know if you see me going out with my fellow virgo friend this weekend? Is he ready to spend time with me? I have been just allowing him space and time to be where he is, and releasing any insistence in me about the pace or timing of our relating.

Your insight is as always, appreciated.

Peace Profound!

• Dear Hanswolfgang,

help me out here please ... i just want a general reading .. hows my life going to be for the next 4 months : love, friendship [mostly friendship] and in terms of career ... am still in college ... a law student ... is law right for me? DOB : 19.09.1986

• secretlygone,

5th of june.

• Hi Hans,

I did a healing for you last night, but I was pretty tired and didn't feel like I connected that well so I don't think it was so effective. I am going to have another go for you tonight. I don't like feeling I did a half-assed job, so will do again tonight but much earlier.

Wenchie 🙂

• Dear Andherson,

you are becoming these days not much clear, because of your struggling. You are driving just head on. Your addictions are impeding your clarity.

But yes, the relief you are sensing means the blockages are lifted. Every blockage that dissolves means a lot of freed energy starting to flow.

I see this manifesting of a lot of fortune and changes coming to your life not until 4th of march.

Yes, I see you going out with your fellow virgo friend this weekend, and love is flowing.

But apart from this he Is not ready to spend time with you.

• Dear hestia19,

for the next 4 months you will be centered, being in contact and being alone will be in balance.

There will be love (mostly sex), ,much less friendship, almost blocked, and career has to be reflected upon.

But yes, law is right for you.

• Hi Wenchie,

I feel your love and I thank you.

• G'day Hans

On advice from a wise friend I am joining the queue in asking you for some insights into my future. I hope you don't mind (and I know what it's like to have a stream of requests - it's great to start with, then ya get a little bogged down)!!

Here's my question/s:

After a firm decision has been made to end my marriage of 23 years, I find I am at a stalemate as I have nowhere to go. Have looked at two houses, but both have fizzed. Am asking for any psychic/intuitive insights on what may come up for me and if possible, a timeline, as both of us want to move on with our lives and keep our friendship, plus Christmas is looming! If you can see what's coming up for me, please let me know and if possible, can you describe the house for me, if that's not too much to ask? I also want to know if my daughter will be okay with this (even though she says she is) and if hubby will be okay as well. The longer this takes, the more afraid I am of making the move, even though I know it's the right thing to do 🙂 Also a very recent reading suggested that my "life partner" would appear in my life a lot sooner than I would've thought. My plan was to leave, get settled and spend some time alone sorting myself out before even thinking about another relationship, but she was adamant. Can you validate this at all or whatever??

Thanks so much. Take your time (or be as quick as you like). Looking forward to your insights :))

Have posted this up in a separate thread, so ignore that one or this one, whichever you stumble across second!

If there's a reading I could do for you in return, please let me know. You seem to have a full basket at the moment 🙂

• Lieber Hans,

First of all, I have to tell you that I adore you. Thank you for being so generous and sharing your gift with many of us. Sorry to bug you with my question, but I need your insight. It appeared that my Boss is in love with me and he told me that. The problem is that I like him too (too much), but I am married. I am lost and do not know what to do. I hate myself. Please help.

Behüt dich

• G'night cris1962,

the reconstruction of your life will come up for you, but it can last until 9th of august.

The house for you will be the house for a family and I see signal red.

Your daughter will not be okay with this, but hubby will be okay.

I cannot validate that your "life partner" will appear in your life a lot sooner than you would've thought, on the contrary, if someone would come, he will be not the right for you, maybe for your mind, but not for your heart.

• Liebe Durina,

hating yourself is the worst you can do.

Weil du Angst hast, dass dir alles genommen wird, verneinst du die ständige Erneuerung des Lebens.

But beware of just being in love with a man who has money and does subconsciously remember you of your father.

• Hmmm,

Not sure if I fully understand this Hans. Thanks by the way for takign the time!

But are you saying I won't move out of the marital home until 9 August and that the house I move to will have red somewhere??

My daughter has so far said she is not bothered by our pending split, which is why I asked, as sometimes these teenagers can be staunch on the surface but broil underneath. Are you able to see what steps I/we can take to make sure she comes out of this all right? Or am I supposed to make the same choice I made eight years ago: stay for her sake until she is no longer dependent on us?

Thanks again 🙂

• Oh wow! That specific down to the date of when it will be the longest! That's crazy, but cool.

Thank you for being so patient with me. I know I have a lot of questions about this particular relationship and I know it must be frustrating. I've just never felt this way and i've never had this much of a problem getting over someone or letting someone go, whether it is a friend or ex. Or been so unsure and uncertain about anything in my life.

I'm just feeling uncertain that not talking to him is the right thing to do. Going on two weeks now and I talked to him briefly the other day because he had been trying to IM me and then he sent me a facebook request for being friends and I accepted it and then he removed me. When I asked him why he got kind of hostile. Then I realized for now i'm happy when i'm not talking to him because when I do talk to him he has an attitude and gets snippy. It hurts me because thats not the guy I knew or fell in love with. I don't know if he is annoyed or angry with me or if it's just him being unhappy in Iraq that is causing him to treat me like this. But all I know is he is much more nicer and friendlier to the other girl lately. Then again, there's that old saying of "the ones we treat the worst and hurt the most are the ones we really care about".

Is it possible that he and I will have a child in the future? If so, when? I've always had a feeling that we would, even if we don't end up together...but then again that could just be me being a girl and being crazy.

Your insight has helped me a lot. So by not talking to him he will straighten up and come to me at some point and want to talk and give things another try? I just hope he has an apology and is ready for some groveling and prepared to change some of his ways....

• Hans,

Sie sind das Beste.

Danke so viel

• Hi. Something strange happened. I wrote in this thread to Illona that she could send me an e-mail if she wants to. I published an address in the post. It was a THW-address, not my personal one that I gave her. The next day I got a mail to my personal e-mail address where she used my real name. I never gave her my name and never gave her my personal e-mail address. I never published my identity in this forum. She said she was Illona, but I can not understand how she got it. I asked her in a mail from my THW-address , and then she sent an e-mail back where she apologised very much for using the wrong e-mail address. And that next time she would use the THW-one. Huh? Does that mean that she from the beginning has had both e-mail addresses? How did she know my name? I suppose this must be a person who simply recognises me and is having some fun with me....?

Hans or anyone? Any suggestions? This spooked me and made me feel uncomfortable.

• THW,

Hi, how are you?

Why not ask her straight out how she knew your name and where she got your real email from.

Are you quite sure you have never given your real name or personal email address on this forum before?

• Hans,

I hope the healing I finished earlier worked much better for you. I was really deep into it when a noise frightened the bejaysus out of me, I almost jumped up from my chair. So it broke the connection in a very sudden and startling way! But I know it was a deep connection and that the healing was much more effective than last night when I was too tired.

Wenchie :-))