Could anyone do a reading for me please

• To thehangwoman. I would love to email you what is your email. here is mine.

hope to here from you soon.

• bestcushyone,

that means, that meditation will lead you on this path. If your inner is revealed to you, you can read the image and behind the image of others energetically.

• secretlygone,

at least five days.

• Hello SunCappyGirl,

in general you should not leave next year, although it would be good in January. You should wait 'til 2011. It is not a right decision to leave. The best month would be May 2011 for starting your life.

• SunCappyGirl,

your mother will be able to to stop his abuse and get her life back when she hears to her heart approaching someone she loves. She will not be able to overcome her fears. She will not be able to achieve her goals in the future.

Your well-being will provoke her well-being. If even you cannot be free, how could she? Your real smile would help her to respond alike.

• Mrs. alonewiththesea,

I will try: You are not pregnant again. Do not be worried, I say NO.

• energiequelle,

at least nine days, but probably not until March.

It will be in your country. But if your desire is that strong you should follow it nevertheless.

Hans-Wolfgang

• Hans,

Thank you again so very much for your time and energy. It is a relief to know my son is not in physical or psychic harm. I have been off for a few days trying to deal with the situation and also enjoying a great Halloween with my darling boy. I was able to temporarily stop things legally at my sons request. Although it will cost me financially it is what is necessary to nip this behavior in the proverbial bud.

You said that you do not see the relocation we want happening soon, do you see the possibility of a local move happening within the next 6 mos?

Thank you again and blessed be to you.

• Rikku226,

I do not see the possibility of a local move happening within the next 6 months.

• I don't understand Mr.Hans

In the last reading you told me that you agree with me leaving to another country to study. Im sorry but are you saying that it is not a good idea to leave now? Or to not leave at all? You could check my post and your answer in the topic "A tarot reading please!" or in page 11 in this topic.

About my mother, what do you mean that she "will get her life back when she hears to her heart approaching someone she loves"? Do you mean a family member or another man?

Thank you so much!

• I am not saying that it is not a good idea to leave now. You could check my post ("it would be good in January"). On the other hand I am saying that it is not a good idea to leave at all. But still May 2011 would be the best month until 2013. The tarot is a mirror and has to mirror your own inconsistency.

About your mother: I do mean neither a family member nor another man.

• Thank you again Hans,

I guess it is time to focus on my spirituality and getting stronger for now & things will naturally fall into place. So far, the more positive I am, the more I have been focused on mirroring the negative back to the source and keeping strong & not feeding into that energy, the better things have been. I am kind of bummed about the move as we need more space but for now I will let go of wasting the energy on that as well if it is not to be.

Blessed be in all you do,

Rikku

• When one is ready to be totally committed, then only is some transformation possible. But it brings infinite grace, it brings celebration to your life. Flowers start showering on you, the whole existence rejoices in your joy.

• Sorry Mr. Hanswolfgang i think you have misunderstood me,

Ok here is the post that you answered to:

Hello Mr. Hanswolfgang

Would you please do a reading for me please.

I have an important decision to make in my life and i need to know which path is the best.

I wanna go to college but im not sure where to. I wanna study here in Nevada but I feel that i will have more chances out in another country. I dont wanna leave cuz i love this place but everybody is telling me that my future is other there. What should i do? I need an advice plz.

Oh would you include a love life reading as well please. I have been feeling very depressed lately.

This was your answer:

it happens not often, but I agree with everybody: You should go in another country.

Concerning your love life: Go for that what you want. You are the queen and that what you want to happen, should happen. You are depressed because you are blocking your will power. Let it free.

OK so i dont understand now, please forgive me for asking so many questions.

First i was told that it was ok to leave but now the reading tell me that it is not a good idea at all?

Sorry to bother you but i am very confused at this point.

• Hi Hans, how are you?

I spent a lot of time this weekend thinking about what you said and I appreciate the advice. If you're still taking questions I'm wondering...can you see why it's been so hard for me to move on from this situation? I really want to take your suggestion and not resist the completion of certain relationships in my life if it's meant to be...but this time it's been unusually difficult. Usually I can get over things (like stalling or failed relationships) in a relatively short amount of time, depending on how serious it was. Do you see me finding the strength to get over him or can you see what's holding me back? What attracted me (dob 8/30/88) so much to this guy (dob 7/13/82) and him to me? I know you said he wouldn't commit any time soon, but do you think there's ever a chance we'd be together or should I just completely leave it alone? Can you see anything going on with him right now?

Sheesh. I know that's about a billion and one questions and I hope you recall the situation. If and when you have time, I'd love to hear what you think again. As always, thanks if you respond and be blessed Hans. You should have lots of good karma coming your way...

• Wow! Really? at least 5 days until he wants to get back together?! He's in Iraq until like June and keeps insisting he doesnt want ANYTHING with anyone until he comes home.

• SunCappyGirl,

that is the problem, you are confused, but not only confused, you are conflicting inside yourself.

My first answer would have been enough, if you would have been just confused. But no, you had to ask again and again, because the other side of you did not want to accept my answer. So I had to answer your other inner party too.

A decision that is taken by an inner majority of 51 : 49 is no good decision. Relax and be aware of your inner conflict. Remain with this tension until it relaxes by itself. Then you will know, what to do. Then your energy will flow and you can follow. One should always go wholeheartedly, never halfheartedly, because the inner side, the minority party, which got defeated, will take revenge.

OK so i dont understand now, please forgive me for asking so many questions.

First i was told that it was ok to leave but now the reading tell me that it is not a good idea at all?

Sorry to bother you but i am very confused at this point.

• and forget the three last sentences. I just forgot to cut it out.

• Hi lf245706,

it's been so hard for you to move on from this situation, because you are still waiting for advice instead to get ready for reconstruction.

I do not see you finding the strength to get over him. What's holding you back is that you are still waiting holding you back from doing that what you want to do.

The fighting with him attracted you so much to this guy. It helped you to run away from your identity. He was attracted by his hope he could project unto you.

I do not think there's ever a chance you'd be together. You should just completely leave it alone. He is holding by himself, he needs to be alone, he does not want to give anything, even if it is spent and stale.

You will feel and be encouraged to elevate your thinking, speaking and acting to a higher level. You may also decide to make some sort of personal sacrifice. This would likely be for the sake of someone younger than yourself though it can take other forms.

In any case, a strong dose of higher, spiritual love will com into ýour life and will encourage you to do things from a higher motive than usual.

• secretlygone,

at least means just at least!

This was the minimum, I did not write about the maximum time!