Could anyone do a reading for me please

• Dearest Hanswolfgang, I am glad you are ok, dud notice you were not around for a couple if days a while back , you were missed, I wished you well and certainly understood need to back off for awhile

I continue learning alot from your posts...

I wish you all that you wish for and more

with much gratitude...

• my dear friend hans,

forgive me,i thought that maybe you were taking a much needed week-end off until i read your post to ilovefish,i hope that you will be feeling all better real soon.i will be saying an extra prayer for you tonight. take care and feel better.as you can see we missed you,but you do need to rest and take care of yourself first.

peace & blessings

light & love

🙂 🙂 🙂

• Dear Goldenhill,

we go on missing the point and we go on thinking of something else which was not the case; this is how the foolish mind functions. Enjoy the moment, and whatsoever the moment makes available to you, be enriched by.

• dear patricia1970libra,

love is a response! When the other calls, you are ready. When the other invites, you enter the other. When the other is not inviting, you don’t interfere, you don’t trespass. When the other sings, you sing in response. When the other gives you her or his hand, you take it with deep response.

• Hans, wow, so much appreciation for your time and thoughtful reply here. I do understand what you are saying, but obviously living it is a challenge until you can simply stay in the right place - without any sense of struggle. If everyone had the same mindset it would be so much easier to achieve, but as you point out, the interplay of ego...it cuts deep.

And yet, at the same time, in so many ways, it is really easier to hold a positive attitude or a neutral attitude rather than to try to keep sorting out negativity or try to understand why others are the way they are, or do the things that they do. It IS so much work, it surely is the work of it that leads to "pain" as we try to understand other's egos instead of just watching our own as you suggest. Taking on a burden that really is not our own. I will continue thinking on all that you have said and perhaps will have more questions. Again, thank you for your time. This is a very interesting journey here, and you are a real treasure with your patience in entertaining my continuous "soul searching".

• My Dear Friend Hans,

thank-you, you are a sweetheart.

peace,blessings,light &love

🙂 🙂 🙂

• Thank you.

• Jenever7

Religion arises in wonder and awe. If you can feel wonder, if you can feel awe, you are religious. Not by reading the Bible or the Gita or the Koran, but by experiencing awe. When you see the sky full of stars, do you feel a dance in your heart? Do you see a song arising in your being? Do you feel a communion with the stars? Then you are religious. You are not religious by going to the church or by going to the temple and repeating borrowed prayers which have nothing to do with your heart, which are just head affairs.

• Dear patricia1970libra

It is very significant to understand the word “remembrance”. The whole religion is contained in that small word. God is not lost but only forgotten. We have only to remember him. It is not a question of seeking and searching. He is already here, he is with us, he is our very life, our very being. We cannot lose him; there is no way to lose him. The only possibility is that we can forget all about him and he is so close that it is very easy to forget him. There is no distance, hence we become oblivious.

• free4now

Life itself is rooted in freedom. We are not machines, we are not preprogramed. We are utter freedom -- now it is up to us what to make of it. All the alternatives are open, we can choose any alternative, that is our choice.

Lao Tzu says,"Natureis non-dual." Nature follows the law of one-ness. There everything is similar. And there is never any fluctuation in this law. Nature is neither kind nor cruel. It neither punishes the bad nor rewards the good. This means that whatever we do and whatever we attain is the result of your doing. Nature has no hand in it.

• Hans, when you have some time please take a look at the website www.sbnr.org. This is a site started this past year by the minister of my church, Ian Lawton, to appeal to anyone in the world who feels spiritual but not religious. (Those of us who find tradtional religious dogma unfullfilling find a spiritual home at my church and hopefully many others will join us through this website). We define ourselves as "progressive Christians" but the reality is that many of us probably do not consider ourselves real "Christians" either. I believe that many of us are looking for something beyond the confines of Christianity, or any religious label for that matter. If you feel that you would want to participate in the website, I believe that would be easy for you to do, and your messages are very much in line with the spiritual mission of the church - which is really to value yourself and each other and to operate in the present moment in peace, acceptance and love.

I really was not kidding you when I said that I have been "studying" changing my past patterns and working towards finding my spiritual balance for some time now. Finding you here is an affirmation, not a fresh start for me (but I admit I have a lifetime to go in learning and growing). Our interactions here have truly been thought-provoking and moving me in good directions.

I hope that you will check out the SBNR website, realizing that it is just a seedling, not even a year yet, but the messages are inspiring and as you will see, are drawn from all spiritual teachings. There is no one right belief, but there is only one universe, and one spiritual connection - our personal connection. How we build that connection is our choice and that is what my church is about - opening the doors to thinking in new ways about our personal spirituality. I would invite anyone who reads this post to explore our site as well. As I say, all beliefs are welcome there. Hans I would love to see you hook up with Ian somehow and bring some of your perspective into the broader world of our extended 'congregation". Thanks in advance for taking the time to have a look.

• Can you do a reading on me... I am not sure if this is how I go about getting one...I am hoping so.

I am new to using a computer...

My birth day is Jan.7 1966 I was born approx. @ 315 pm

I am looking for ways to support my journey in spiritual growth and finding the me in myself

• Jenever7,

I am a disciple of Osho, who has travelled all the paths and has looked at truth from all the windows. What he is saying is going to last forever because nothing more could be added to it.

Taoism means to be in the middle. Not going to this extreme, nor to that. Not too much food nor too little. Not too much sleep nor too little. Live in the middle.

• manecoon,

you should be ready for an exchange of hearts. Let your inner male and female part meet and embrace each other, and on the outside open your heart for a man, who is also ready and willing to give you his love.

You are very spiritual and you can have great success in your life as long as you do not disregard the wisdom that is intended to guide you through life. You are here to learn to TRUST and keep going in spite of circumstances. Your main challenges will come in the areas of work and health. You must live the higher values you know if you are to have the blessings and power that is inherently available to you. You must think, speak and act from a higher perspective or suffer innumerable ills. You are protected by a high, spiritual force but even this is not as powerful as your own actions and attitudes. You must live what you know and follow your intuitive guidance. You may marry into money or receive support from associations. You can always do well if you work hard and maintain honesty. Nothing can stop you but yourself.

We all cling to the past, and because we cling to the past we become unavailable to the present.

No has become habitual. But it is just an old tape. Destroy it. And it is very easy. Sometimes even a simple thing like saying yes can destroy it, because it brings a totally different world.

• Dear Hans ,

I hope all is well with you. Your responses are educational and helpful to all. You mentioned negative energy affecting you sometimes. I wonder if that is part of my present unrest or is there something shifting I do not understand. Your insight would be appreciated. I know things constantly change but this seems to be affecting me more than most things in life.

Thank you

• cyw39,

yes, that negative energy is part of your present unrest.

Respond, but never react. Reactions come from the past, response is spontaneous; it is in the present. The slave reacts, the Master responds. The unconscious mind reacts, the conscious man responds. He has no readymade answers. He encounters the situation, he reflects the situation. He accepts the challenge of the situation and he acts accordingly. His action is born out of the present.

Your feeling has to be actualized, and actualization is possible only in the present moment.

• Dear Hans

Thank you, My response seems to be let it go. But my mind likes to keep holding on to the "garbage" You are a great help and I feel this phase will pass soon. I feel my peace will return, but the instinct of a reaction is there. Sometimes I think I hold on to too much.

I think some of these feelings are related to romance. Is that a possibility?

• Now hold on there Hans, what are you saying? That there is no value in exploring all spiritual teachings or simply that you personally have explored many paths and found that Osho had all of the answers you sought? Let me ask you this - at the point that you have found the middle way, why be a disciple of anyone - are you not now one with the universe completely unto yourself? Isn't that where Osho wanted you to go, and now you stand "side-by-side" in this philosophy, no longer a disciple, but a simply...well you, just being you, in line with everything else?

You don't HAVE to answer any of this by the way. As you well know I don't know where I will finally find the answers I seek in order to find my "middle", or what I call "balance". Each journey is unique and I don't want you to think that I question you in a negative way, in order to discount the teachings of Osho or your devotion to them. I'm finding his teachings very interesting actually. I just have come to respect your point of view very much here and enjoy hearing your perspective. Always, always giving me new ways to think about things. In fact, I pulled one card to ask, "what is the basis for my continued interaction with Hans?" (I use Rider Waite cards) I received the Emperor card. Makes perfect sense.

• Wow Hans, you're all over this board.

Do you see a long relationship between myself and my present boss (working relationship)?

• Dear cyw39

You think some of these feelings are related to romance. Is that a possibility? No.

Yes is life-giving. And yes has not to be partial; it has to be total. Yes has not to be something against the no, otherwise it will be partial. Yes has to be so huge that it contains the no in itself. And when the yes is so huge, so enormous, so infinite, that it is capable of containing its opposite, then it becomes a sacred yes.

You have been missing your whole life because you have never allowed the unknown to enter into your life. You wanted first to make it known.