Could anyone do a reading for me please

• hi, hanswolfgang .... i would like to know if he really loves me .his dob nov- 11-89. mine is oct -1- 93. thanks for your time.

• Hans,

Hi,i just wanted to let you know that i left you a message in the thread about my tarot cards that you helped me with.i did not know if you would check that thread again and wanted to make sure that you recive that message.

Thank-You so very much again,you help me understand so many things, that i other wise would not understand.i see things clearer after i read your post.

Peace & Blessings,

xoxoxoxo

• Hi Dosstier,

you are hoping for a family and the gentleman thinks he has enough clinging to his old poisons and habits.

The course of your relationship will be an up and down.

He will remain available to you if you are available to him, so learn how to be available to him.

• Aquarianna,

forecast for you: the way is blocked.

You will feel and be encouraged to elevate your thinking, speaking and acting to a higher level. You may also decide to make some sort of personal sacrifice. This would likely be for the sake of someone younger than yourself though it can take other forms. In any case, it does bring a strong dose of higher, spiritual love into your life and will encourage you to do things from a higher motive than usual.

...and him: the way is open, he is welcomed.

Change of mind and plans is the basic meaning. However, it can mean change in residence or travel opportunities. It can also mean a restlessness that brings up a desire to explore new realms, at least on the mental level. It may be a signal for a change in his life. He will likely feel a dissatisfaction with things as they are and want to progress into new areas. He will be open to new plans, new ideas, new places to go, etc.

• hi byro,

he does not really love you.

You are given a special opportunity to achieve much success in your external life by mastering yourself within. This means creating more success by changing your inner thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes instead of trying to alter your external circumstances. You are a hard-working woman and a good manager as well so you can also expect success in work and organizational ability.

Let everything come and pass, and you simply be a mirror. If you are a mirror you cannot carry the past with you, and if you don’t carry the past you will remain fresh, you will remain you, you will remain in a continuous process of birth. Each moment you will be born anew.

• patricia1970,

you do something that YOU can do and no Jesus can ever do. God has great hopes for you: he hopes you will contribute something to existence. He never loses hope, that's why he goes on creating people. Although people go on deceiving, people go on misusing the opportunity, people go on wasting time, but still God goes on hoping. With each child a new hope is born in the world. You have to contribute something that only you can do and nobody else can do, hence YOU have to do it.

• Hanswolfgang, could you please do a reading for me. I see you've been quite busy, but I would really appreciate it. My divorce is coming to a close, I thought I meet my soul mate, but had to let him go because he's married, and I have not been happy for sometime, main cause for the divorce. I just want some idea what my future might hold. 4/8/62. Sincerely.

• hans,a good friend of mine recommemded you, I have gone thru alot of heartache and hurtful experiences in these last few months. Im in love with someone who says he loves me too. But everytime we get really close something happens to seperate us. Is his love for me real or is it a game? Is he my soulmate? Or do i just want him to be? What is the truth in this realationship? Will we ever be together without people or things seperating us? Also, another question I have is I have been told by people a few times that i am a healer and that god has blessed me with that power is that true? Thank you and bless you,

• Hanswolfgang, thank you so much for this insight!!!

Could you please give me some more info of what a blocked way vs. open way would mean? Thanks in advance!

• arieskaren,

what your future might hold: you will collect yourself and you will have enough resources.

Even if it is it does not matter. Why be worried about it? Why waste your time for it? There are far more significant things waiting to be done. Put your priorities right. The better question, the far more significant question, would be: Is man hollow? And yes, man is hollow.

There will be 'union of hearts'. This means your close relationships, including lovers, married partners, or closest friends. For someone desiring a relationship this could be the best possible future to have since it is pointing to strong love affairs. It can also mean time spent with dear friends or family members.

Even the birth of child can show up since the pairing of a mother with a baby can be much like a love affair. You can be certain that you will be spending some time with someone you love.

The heart is always right-- if there's a question of choosing between the mind and the heart-- because mind is a creation of the society. It has been educated. You have been given it by the society, not by existence. The heart is unpolluted.

• mae1956,

his love for you is not real nor is it a game. He is not your soulmate. Nor do you just want him to be.

The truth in this relationship is that this is a precious opportunity for you to learn something important. Even if is not so pleasant for you, if you can learn to relax yourself in this situation, it would be very good for you.

You will never be together without people or things separating you.

Also, it is not true that you are a healer and that god has blessed you with that power.

You come from the source, the ultimate source of light—we are small rays of that sun—and howsoever far away you may have gone, your nature remains the same. Nobody can go against his real nature: you can forget about it, but you can not lose it. Hence “attaining it” is not the right expression; it is not attained, it is only remembered.

Bruise your self for months and years on end; leave it for dead, and when you have done with it, you will have reached eternal life.

• Aquarianna,

you are losing your harmony. With self-hate and hate of control you are destroying the contact with your source. Try for accordance and be against excesses.

• Hello hanswolfgang, I was wondering if you have any insight for me. I am trying to bring myself out of negativity but it is very hard. Thank you for your time.

• stronginside,

being a control-freak, you have split yourself. You are making a sport out of it.

Never choose, remain choicelessly aware and accept life as it is. Don’t impose any choice of your own. The absolute is there, the relative is there. Your mind is relative, but your consciousness is absolute. Your body changes, your mind changes are like a wheel—but your witnessing consciousness is like an axle; it remains always the same, never changing. It is on that axle that the mind-and-the-body wheel moves. And they are not against each other; they are supporting each other, they are complementary to each other.

• I don't think I completely understand your reply, but thank you for taking the time to answer, I appreciate it.

• hanswolfgang, dear thanks for the quick reply. Just need some clarifications again. Do you see that I'm not giving all of myself in this? Also who do you see is the most giving here, him or me?

• Hanswolfgang, Thank you. It was beautiful. It was something I needed to hear today. Thanks again... Sincerely...

• Hans,

once again thank-you so much for your beautiful and gifted insight,

and thank-you for your respones on the thread about my cards,

as always you have helped me so much.

on a diffrent note i had to change my forum name a little and pic.

not sure but had a little laptop problems yesterday,but anyway i will seek your advice and insight again if something else puzzles me.

Peace & Blessings

xoxoxoxoxo

• hans, thank you for your response to my questions. If his love is not real for me. why is he so protective of me whenever anyone tries to harm me or use me in anyway? its difficult for me to understand . He tells me he loves me all the time and calls me his love . If he doesn"t love me .what is it he feels for me? What do you see for me in my future in all aspects of my life? Can you please enlighten me on whats to come? Thank you and bless you

• Thank you. You have really helped me find a starting point and a plce to begin my HEALING> I will keep you posted! You stay safe and continue to help us like you do.