Could anyone do a reading for me please

• secretlygone

I am not saying that his heart still wants you, but his head is getting in the way (along with pride) so he is just going with her for now. But he can ignore and deny his heart for so long!

Your heart is right, he loves you and it's not completely over yet and he wants a second chance.

You have to contribute something that only you can do and nobody else can do, hence YOU have to do it.

• MariaRia

his feelings for you are that he projects his mother on you which dominated him with her will power.

He feels, there is no way, the way is blocked. He thinks himself overburdened feeling himself being under pressure. He takes this game too serious.

• Thank you! I've been told I have the psychic triangle on my palm and that I am very good at reading people and situations and my gut feelings about things is almost always correct and this is how i've been feeling about it all.

What do you mean by I have contribute something that only I can do and nobody else can do?

• Hello Hans, no question for you tonight. Just wanted to let you know how helpful you have been with your insights. I had the opportunity to have a long talk with my friend tonight. I held the thoughts that you gave me - that he was not coming from a place of selfishness, and that I have left him feeling alone - in the hopes that I could try to really listen with my heart and not my mind/ego. I guess it worked when he, himself, pointed out that "our hearts are both in the right place if we can just work through our confusion and misunderstandings".

So I am feeling pretty good about things. I believe that your sense that we are not going anywhere together may have to do with the fact that we are both bound by situations that probably will not change for years (granted one can never know for sure) and also, just as you suggested, he admitted that he didn't like the sense of being "rushed" to make any kind of long term decision, just wanted to relax with what we have right now. (Like you said, those two kids on the playground just having fun, lol). He also has a strong sense of dealing with things in the present and letting the future work itself out, so there is that as well.

And the funniest thing of all, that had me thinking about you during our conversation was when he said, "you know we can really help each other, you can help me to learn to be more aware of the negative ways I relate to other people and I can help you to learn to relax with life". (Which immediately made me think of your statement that I act with aggression and hyperactivity as a result of feeling "uprooted". He sees this in me as well, worries that it's affecting my happiness, and wants to help me to overcome it. This reminded me of when you said that my friend and I are, indeed, life lessons to each other.). Almost eerie how his thoughts today paralled what you had said overall.

The one thing that I didn't sense today, that you had pointed out in a reading, was that he did not "welcome" my energy into his life. So I wonder if that is passing away and had more to do with his uncertainty about what impact my "energy" was really going to have on him - positive or negative. Maybe we are more in balance now that he seems to have found some clarity? Anyway, I felt a great deepening of my friendship with him today and I hope that I can meet the challenge of trying to stop thinking that there needs to be any "answer" between us at this time, and try to enjoy this friendship as it stands. As you can tell, he is a special person who is very insightful and even though we have our misunderstandings and disagreements, we do seem to be able to work through them and get to a better place.

I'm glad that our paths have crossed here Hans. I have been struggling to put myself on a different spiritual path in order to break some of my old, past patterns of thinking and I believe that you may have turned out to hold some answers that I needed at this time. (I'm really relating to the Zen philosophies found in OSHO and plan to spend more time exploring that.) Infinite thanks to you for that.

Ok, I think that I am good here for now and won't bother you with any questions unless I hit a snag. Of course, if you feel like doing a little reading to see if my friend is feeling more at peace since our conversation today as well, that would be welcome. 🙂 Just a confirmation that we did indeed make the progress that I think we did today? Then I swear, I won't bug you again unless something really huge comes up. I'll work on just letting things be in the present. Thank you Hans.

• jaw drop Oh boy....yah you're right he did feel restricted by his mom. And he did mention once that he didn't want to be held down by anyone. And I do have a veeeeery strong will, LOL! It's bigger then us all!

Hans, do you have any suggestions as to the best way to....let him know that I actually also need my space and have no intentions of holding him in the palm of my hand?

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

• hans can you tell me what you see for me in general love, a journey...especially current new relationship. my dob is 3/21/79

• secretlygone,

you know the variety of life. Now you are trying to find a way. You are waiting for a signal. Yo do need energy. Then you can contribute your psychic triangle.

But always go with the river of life. Never try to go against the current, and never try to go faster than the river. Just move in absolute relaxation.

• Jenever7,

yes, you are more in balance now that he seems to have found some clarity.

• DEAR HANSWOLFGANG YOU DID A READING ON ME ON 11/12/09 YOU SAID THAT I WAS HEADED RIGHT AGAINST THE WALL THAT I WAS JUST SPEEDING IN A DIRECTION JUST OPPOSITE TO RIGHT . I WAS VERY VERY CONFUSED THAT DAY I ASKED YOU FOR THIS READING I DONT KNOW WHERE EXACTLY I AM GOING WITH THIS SOME WHAT OF A FRIENDSHIP WITH PRIVALGES I REALY CARE MORE FOR HIM THAN I SHOULD BUT I THINK I CAME TO CONCLUSION THAT I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF BEOFRE I TAKE CARE OF ANYONE ELSE BUT I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH I DONT WANT TO LOSE HIM DO YOU SEE ANYTHING HAPPENING BETWEEN US MORE THAN JUST FRIENDSHIP WITH PRIVALAGES? MY DOB 04/24/75 HIS IS 02/2/69/

• MariaRia,

the best way to....let him know that you actually also need your space and have no intentions of holding him in the palm of my hand, is to welcome him, to invite him, but just as an open invitation without expectation and timeline.

Be receptive, and when I say become receptive, I mean become a child again.

• sharlenerose29,

in general love you are desiring for a family. a journey would be good for you, there you can follow your guts, trusting yourself and existence, going into the unknown. The current new relationship brings you disappointment and disillusionment.

• Hans,

Invite him......into an 'open' relationship? So that there's no pressure on him? He would go for that?

• TAURUS75,

I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU MORE THAN JUST FRIENDSHIP WITH PRIVALAGES.

YOU ARE GOING WITH THIS SOME WHAT OF A FRIENDSHIP WITH PRIVALGES into a community, it is his context, which counts, his surroundings, his people. He is like the shadow of that truth wich is your very potential and which you are still feeling due to him.

• MariaRia,

no "open" relationship, so that there´s pressure on him. He would not go for that.

• HANSWOLFGANG THANKS FOR THE READING HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE UP MY MIND AND LEAVE HIM SOON BEFORE ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE LOVED FOR HIM TO HAVE BEEN THE ONE FOR ME ?

• hans thank you for your reply, i need to learn how to make the right choices and at times feel like there is no hope, more often finding it hard to reconcile my head with my heart. i want to believe in love but i dont think it exists based on my experiences i wanted to ask you if you see love for me at all and what is th eproblemm with this current man does he just not care.

• Hey Hans,

Just popping in to say thanks for you last reading...I didn't realize time had slipped away from me! Anyway, hope that you're doing well and thanks for all your help again. I see you're still really busy on here so I'll leave you alone for now, lol. If I'm at a loss for directon and need some guidance I hope you don't mind if I have questions for you in the future.Thanks again!

• TAURUS75,

YES.

• sharlenerose29,

I do see love for you.

The problem with this current man is: he just does not care. He is too occupied with his own interests.

• hanswolfgang,

can you pleasge give me insight on my near future? My dob is 7/14/61.

thanks in advance.