Could anyone do a reading for me please

• Dear Hans,

Thanks for being there for me and give me light, i am just so confused with his mix messaging. I have actually spoken to him few weeks ago that we should just keep this relationship on professional basis. But it doesn't look like he is getting it.

Maybe he is also confused or he is still playing his cruel game. I just hope it doesn't ruin anybody's career.

Regards

Maxine

• hans,

thank you for your response but could you clairify your meaning please?

• Dear Hans,

So my ex is now telling him best friend (also one of my best friends) that he has had a lot of time to think about what he wants and that he loves the other girl and no longer loves me. Does he really mean this or is this just his way of licking his wounds and making himself feel better after I told him I want nothing to do with him anymore? He has also told our mutual best friend that he has told me to leave him alone and let him be, which is totally not the care because it was actually me who said that to him and he is not respecting my wishes.

I am so confuse and at such a loss of what is going on. I wish I could understand better and not care. But such things are much easier said than done. I wish these things didn't bother me but no matter how much I try to pretend that what he says doesnt get to me or bother me, it really does. =[

• Hans,

Ouch....so, when you said he was coming closer to me, it was in a friendship way?

• Cwalker,

be ready for a gift from existence.

See that as a guidepost to make corrections in your path.

Then will come a settling of all affairs and at the same time it brings some much needed peace into your life. If, during that time, you take some time to tune in to your deepest thoughts and feelings, you may become aware of a special message for you that comes from inside. This message may lead you to perform a special mission in your life, one that uplifts others in some important way.

In desirelessness everything happens, nothing is done.

• Dears secretlygone,

this just his way of licking his wounds and making himself feel better after you told him you want nothing to do with him anymore.

The heart is always right-- if there's a question of choosing between the mind and the heart-- because mind is a creation of the society. It has been educated. You have been given it by the society, not by existence. The heart is unpolluted.

• Hanswolfgang, thanks for all you do on here. You are a generous spirit. One more thing...Is there a way I can bring me and M closer? I have felt a distance for awhile and we used to be so close. I wonder if he ever thinks about us as a couple. What we had was almost majic. Thanks ever so much. God Bless You. x

• Oh and I liked your response to my asking for a reading. I do need to spend more time in meditation. I have a hard time quieting my thoughts. Do you think I have spiritual gifts? That I can answer these questions for myself? I have always been one to try to listen to what my heart says.

• Hi Hans, do you see me meeting someone new soon ? Will A ever come back in my life ? He was just a friend who I liked more than a friend . Thanks.

• MariaRia,

when I said he was coming closer to you, it was not in a friendship way, it was for accordance and harmony, in a very cautious way.

• lovinmylife,

there is a way you can bring yourself and M closer.

He never thinks about you as a couple.

So start by being blissful.

I do think you have spiritual gifts, that you can answer these questions for yourself.

• Hi Grace008,

I do not see you meeting someone new soon. A will never come back in your life.

• Hi Hans......... Do you see E coming back in my life as my life mate or I am meeting someone new in the next 3 mths.?...... Thanks so much Hans for devoting time to do this...love and light

• You are meeting someone new in the next 3 mths.

See the point: indulgence is bound to tire you and bore you; sooner or later you will start thinking how to get rid of it all. But repression will keep things alive. Because you have not lived—how can you be bored? You have not lived— how can you be fed up? Because you have not lived, the charm continues, the hypnosis continues. Deep down, it waits.

• hanswolfgang

Sandran>>I don't believe in any of this.Tho I do have intuition skills.I normally don't ask of anyone for a reading.I can only imagine how you must get bombarded with menial fruitless requests.My only question I have is will I ever meet someone?I have had guys come and go.But, never of any stability in my life.My birthday July 12th 1963 5:10 A.M. Thank You

• You will never meet someone.

You have one of the more difficult life paths. Indecision in values along with past life karma in relationships cause many challenges in the affectional life. A natural interest in metaphysics should be cultivated if you are to know more peace in your lives and overcome the many hurdles and temptations. You always know what is right and wrong, though sometimes you try to ignore what you know. Your later life can be disappointing, UNLESS you have developed your spiritual side, which will give you peace and solace and wisdom. You are here to try many "things" on for size and then to settle on the truth. You are very creative. You could discover a divine mission and follow a lofty path where your innate creativity serves a higher purpose where you find peace and contentment.

But you need resolution. Resolution means totality, commitment, involvement, a quantum leap into something, into something which is not yet clearly known. Taking a risk is resolution. But the mind is a coward. It avoids risks; it seeks security, safety. Resolution is one of the ways to go beyond misery, schizophrenia.

• Hans, Thank you again I think I am understanding what you are saying much clearer. You are telling me that I can pursue having a love relationship with M. But I need to work on the inside of myself and become happy in order to share this with him. Also I need to understand better what it means to be a lover not just a friend. I hope I am getting you right. I really want things to work out between us I just wasnt sure what steps to take or if it was something I should even pursue. Thanks, Lovinmylife.

• hanswolfgang>>You will never meet someone.

Sandran>>As hurtful as this sounds to see and hear.I could feel that I will never meet anyone.Tho I did.When my son's father was alive.Even told me It would not last.I do go to church and I've been told I would probably meet someone there.My intution cannot think that far into my future to see it.I have cried over this news in the past because I felt it.I try not to use this gift on myself because it is disappointing to hear it.Kinda like getting bad news at the doctor's office..lol

• Dear Hans,

Thank you. So are you saying that his heart still wants me, but his head is getting in the way (along with pride) so he is just going with her for now? But essentially that you can only ignore and deny your heart for so long?

I don't know. I've always been a firm believer in following your heart and listening to it. Like mine keeps telling me not to worry, that he loves me and that he will come back at some point in the not too distant future and want a second chance. But my head keeps telling me that no he won't and he really does want her and all this bad mouthing (and well to be honest blatant lies about me) is how he really feels. My head says it would be dumb to even consider giving him another chance, while my heart says...it's not completely over yet.

People's head's at least have logic and can be rational. While the heart just knows what it wants.

• Hans,

Thanks for clarifying that. What ARE his feelings for me? It seems we've been through so much, and he's always watching me...I want to understand what exactly it is that he feels, or thinks, if he doesn't have FEELINGS for me. He's very confusing.

Thank you sooooo much....