Could anyone do a reading for me please

• Hi energiequelle

yes, you will find a job.

There will be development in your career and in the financial area.

Hab keine Angst, in Momenten tiefster Verzweiflung hörst du deine innere Stimme. 😉

• drgagannagi,

in your personal life you will get good advice. This will help you for your rebuilding of your personal life.

You do feel more like a man because you have much sun energy in you, a strong sun. Be more like a child not like a mother, be playful and not so serious, be more spontaneous. You have a strong and warm energy expressing itself in love and friendship. But beware of not suppressing your energy, because the stronger the energy the more harmful the suppression.

• Dear Hans, thank you so much for the reading. When you say that my way is blocked, what do you mean? How do I unblock my way? What gifts do you see that I should develop. I am now trying to work on keeping the negative energy that I pick up from my friends and others from attaching. I am someone who people seem to like to dump on and I am always there for everyone that is why I wondered if I should go back to school to try to get a degree in psychology or sociology.

• Dear Hans,

Can I have a general reading please? My DOB is 3/27/71...thank you.

• hi hans

can u do a general reading for my future. 1 march 77...5 57 pm.

• Dear olivebranch,

when I say that your way is blocked, I mean, there is no togetherness, just living side by side and emotinal coldness. To many people are clinging to you. You are blind, you do not hear. For you the sun is shining always elsewhere. You have it all, but you do not know, what that all is.

The way can only be unblocked through drastic and sudden change in the outer.

Your gift is to adjust yourself in any situation, your love for reality.

You should not go back to school to try to get a degree in psychology or sociology.

You do not need any degrees, you do need receptivity. Receptivity simply means dropping the garbage that you go on carrying in your head. And much garbage is there, utterly useless. The mind means the past. Now the past is no more of any use; it has happened, and it is never going to happen again, because in reality nothing ever repeats.

• Hello Hanswolfgang. How are you. And I would like to say thank you so much for being so nice to help all of us. My name is Illona and my dob is 07/12/1961 and I would like to know what you see in the next three months for me. I am trying to get hired with a company called HireRight they are a company that does background checks. And I am going to school for my BA in criminal justice and I really want this job with this company. But the only thing that is a problem for me is that I have not worked in two years so there is a space in my working. And they are trying to use that so they won't hire me. But I am going to keep on till I get what I want. And what do you see with my LIbra and I his dob is 10/04/1974. Do you see marriage and what about my money for me. Will things get better for me. And again thank you so much and if I don't talk to you again. Happy holidays to you.

LadyCancer

• Dears bestcushyone,

you are beginning to go on your way. Follow your motivation.

You are a mediator. You understand the images of others with energy.

You will have a considerable amount of financial power. The power to make money is yours and this is power that you probably want to use for some special purpose. Financial power can come from many avenues. You could earn the money or you could borrow the money but one thing is for sure. In order to have this financial power, you will have to get very clear on how much money you want and what the purpose of having that money will be. You see, that means focusing and concentrating your VALUES, and making choices about what is most important in your life and what is not. Through this kind of focus, money is always attracted to you in the amounts you need.

• Hi drgagannagi,

you will be more alone being introverted and trying to find a way, but you need energy.

Then you will find yourself experiencing more power over your health and work matters. Success is indicated, along with the ability to overcome any obstacles that may appear in your way. Power comes from a focusing of our will, a narrowing down of the areas of our interest. Because of this, you often lose focus in less important areas while you gather force in one.

• Hello Illona,

I see positive energy in the next three months for you, more growth and honesty.

With you and your libra I see real love, fulfillment of the heart, maybe you could get pregnant.

I do not see marriage and concerning money you should try to hold your money together.

Things will things get better for you.

You will rule through love, compassion and wisdom. You will have all the power and knowledge of love and you will know how to use it, thus it will give you the opportunity to have more control over your feelings and romantic impulses. This will bring more success in all your personal relationships.

You do have the perfect lover and companion and so you will have an enjoyable sexual relationship. There will be success in dealing with your own emotions, success with the public and in any of the artistic fields and romantic success in one form or another.

• hanswolfgang,

you must get tired easily... i wish i could help so many people like you are doing. 🙂

can i please have a reading too? i want to become more enlightened, but how do i clear the obstacles in my path?

thank you!

• Just get more balanced, being in contact with your female and your male side, using your yin and your yang.

Be in love with the new and against clinging. But even if you are always seeking for change do not think you have to hold on to some things within this searching and that you could not cope with life without certain patterns of behaviour. This would create a conflict, which would manifest itself in strong tensions and states of anxiety.

• Funny, I have been told this before 'money is always attracted to you in the amounts you need'. God is good, I want to understand what you mean by this, 'You are a mediator. You understand the images of others with energy.' Thank you and many blessings to you.

• Hans,

How far into the future are we talking with him wanting to try things again and get back together?

He tried to talk to me today, although I ignored him. I'm pretty hurt that he seems to "openly" be posting things to the other girl. About how he misses her and has something for her and yada yada yada. I don't know if these are his true feelings or if he's merely hurt, angry, upset, and lonely by what I did with cutting off contact so he's latching onto her and trying to upset me.

• Hello gain Mr. Hans

Last time you did a reading for me related to my decision about leaving to my country to study college over there. I know you told me that i would be better off over ther and i understand but i would like to know when. Should i leave next year? How about in January? Or could you tell me which month (if you can)? Or should i wait 'til 2011? Is it a right decision to leave?

Please help me, i don't know when should i start my life.

• Sorry Mr. Hans for asking again but his is a serious issue.

My mother has been married to my father for about 20 years and their merriage has not been pleasant. My dad is a mental abuser to all of us but more towards my mother. i have been trying to help her overcome her fears but with no results. She has become stronger but she would not release herself from him. She never thinks about my brothers and my feelings but that doesn't matter anymore. If i decide to leave to another country to study i will not be with her anymore. That will help me a lot since their presence has done a lot of damage to me. But i would like to know when would my mother be able to stop his abuse and get her life back. When? Will she ever be able to? Will she be able to overcome her fears? Will she be able to achieve her goals in the future?

Please im very concerned about her well-being. I would like to see her free and happy some day. I would like to see her real smile one day.

• I would like to say thank you so much. I did not want to ask that question but you answered it. I would like to have get pregnancy again. I do believe that I do have the right man. He is just going through alot right at the moment. His grandfather is not doing too well and I do believe after he will be able to have more time for me. I have not rushed him. I just have been here for him waiting and praying that all in time he will come to me.

Again thanks so much. Illona

• Dear Illona. I am glad to see that wich Hans wrote about you and your boyfriend. I am glad to see that you will get pregnant. That is wonderful. The name of the child that your boyfriend has wished for is probably more a symbol of his wish: To have a new bright house, a new future. That is what it means. The name is just a symbol. And it is a good sign, it is a sign that he is hoping for change, that he is aiming for a good and better future. That he is wanting to leave the past. If you would like to have contact with me through e-mail, you can send me a mail to . If you dont want, that is okay too. You are blessed with a wisdom that many lack. Your patience is a wonderful sign that you believe that the process is moving towards the right direction.

• Mr. Hans

Could you please answer this question for me? I am verry worried as to if i am pregnant again? I really do not wish to be and I am really worried about the out come. Could you tell me yes or no? Thank you in advance for your time.

alonewiththesea

• Vielen Dank, Hans! Just a matter of curiosity, how long will it take to get the job you mentioned? Will it be in my country or somewhere else. I have a great desire of going somewhere else and now that my husband is retiring, it would be a possibility.

Eine gute Woche für dich!