dancervibes06

• Hello! I'm honestly just a little concerned. You've frequented this site often and helped so many. I know you just started a new position, but you also said that you had just received the vax. I know several people that did not respond positively to them, especially the boosters. I just want to know that you're ok and hopefully just putting your whole self into your new job.

Love always!

• @IrieEden said in dancervibes06:

Hello! I'm honestly just a little concerned. You've frequented this site often and helped so many. I know you just started a new position, but you also said that you had just received the vax. I know several people that did not respond positively to them, especially the boosters. I just want to know that you're ok and hopefully just putting your whole self into your new job.

Love always!

Hey @IrieEden : ❤
    Thanks for checking up on me
    I've been so away!!

it was quite a vanishing act I know! and I apologize to anyone who needed me here
    I'm doing well
    thank you for keeping me n your thoughts

I AM BACK !
    and I'll read all the missed notifications/comms.
    Love to you always ❤

• @dancervibes06 That's great! Happy to hear you are doing well and thriving! I was getting concerned as well. It's been awhile since I have seen you on the site!😀😘✌🥳

• @dancervibes06 I'm so glad you're ok!!!!! Hope you are at a more settled point in your life and that things are going well in your new position!