How can I regain my vitality after a divorce?

• How can I regain my vitality after a divorce?
    How can I overcome depression?

• @segment This is a hard thing to answer. It took me years to get over my divorce. I'm still feeling like some days are better than others. Its been 3 years for me. I meditate at night when I go to bed and thats really helped me a lot. I listen to John Moyer meditations on youtube and for me it worked. Theres one for waking up and feeling positive. Another recording is getting rid of negative energy. Also a recording for helping unblock your chakras by Jason Stephenson on YouTube. You could try that and see if it helps you. I don't know how you feel about therapy. But sometimes talking to someone else really helps too. I picked up a hobby that I haven't done in years. Thats helped too. Good luck to you and I hope this post will be helpful to you 🙂 😃

• You're right. Meditation is a great way to restore energy levels. meditation helps clear your mind of all thoughts. Meditation offers a great way to practice positive affirmation and reflect on what you want for your life. I found this out in the DeepH app https://www.deeph.io. In the app you will find tips to help you become more active and live a healthier and happier life.

• Everyone has the right to be happy, and, according to experts, we always do our best at the moment.

• even when we decide to break off relations, divorce or part with the other half, we always want to feel safe, have a sense of confidence in the future. Indeed, divorce or breakup is something that people often come to Calmerry therapy experts with. People seek support with the hope that they can ease all the pain of the experience.