Can anyone do a job reading for me also?

• I'm having some difficulty at work. I always care more about doing the job right more than others, I don't socialize well and my current position leaves little time for anything but work.

I'm considering working alone, but trying to decide
    A, if I'll even be successful working from home
    B, if I would be better off working in a different field but still outside of the home
    C, my options for at home work involve either sales, or a healing hypnosis line of work. I'm unsure which, if either would be worth my time, though I'm more interested in the healing.
    D, if I should just quit now, or try to ride it out. Being there is causing significant stress and my health mentally, emotionally and physically has been declining.

I would really appreciate help if anyone is able!

• @IrieEden

Working with the Supernatural Tarot .. answered your questions ... Remember ultimately the decisions is yours ...
    I'm considering working alone, but trying to decide
    A, if I'll even be successful working from home
    The Tower- Working from home may shake things up a bit, you may need to rebuild what you need at home ... May take some rebuilding , working from home.
    B, if I would be better off working in a different field but still outside of the home
    v of Bones - there may be some battles, some challenges working in a different field outside of the home...
    C, my options for at home work involve either sales, or a healing hypnosis line of work. I'm unsure which, if either would be worth my time, though I'm more interested in the healing.
    Sales- Judgement - talks about reawakening Spiritually, also acting with discernment with the sales position
    healing - Page of Bones - does talk about the enthusiasm, motivation, but yet may not fully have the experience or knowledge yet .. (could be business related - creating own business )
    D, if I should just quit now, or try to ride it out. Being there is causing significant stress and my health mentally, emotionally and physically has been declining. Quit now - King of Blades and Strength ... speaks of needing courage to wait for new plans, new ideas, new perspectives coming through .. it may take the strength within the do some deep thinking, patience needed ..
    Ride it out Seven of Blades - may feel as though something was taken from you ..need to be empowered during this time ... take back what you feel was stolen from you on some level ...

Overall quick summary ...
    Things may feel as though walls are crumbling around you ... as you find conflict within the environment , resurrecting what you desire with motivation, finding solutions with an inner strength, an endurance to look at what was stolen from you ...

Hope this gives you some things to think about so you can decide what you want to do.. Take care ...

• @hekatesxing thank you for the reading. It was very helpful. I actually ended up having a tower moment before I even read this and ended up quitting. The cards have been very helpful though in helping feel more confident about my decision.

• @IrieEden You are so welcome .. take care