Question about my visit and manifestation

• Hi all!

I am doing an internship and visiting my "ex". So far we have been spending time together and we both feel comfortable around each other after 2 yrs without seeing. I think I manifested the whole situation, so that is good.
    However, I wonder if any of you would do a reading for me helping me to figure out how take the most advantage of this moment and what would be the best approach to follow?

Thanks in advance

Pao (01.05.79) Him (J, 23.02.76)

• Pao, your relationship with your ex can have a child-like and youthful quality. This is great for fun times but the development of maturity will be crucial here, and this relationship will only bear fruit after several years of seasoned experience. Your sense of humour, fun and banter will lighten the mood of any group. It should be noted, however, that your energies can easily run out of hand, making you forget or ignore pressing responsibilities. Friends and family members may look to the two of you when they want to have a good time, but ignore you when there is serious work to be done.

Focusing on childlike innocence and spontaneity, this relationship features direct expression and openness. Both of you have a strong devotional streak that your relationship blesses and enhances, so that service to families, social and religious groups will come quite naturally here. In providing such services, the two of you must be careful not to be taken advantage of, and should insist on getting something substantial in return. No matter what your situation, however, you will exude freshness, fun and charm - all of which is bound to make you two an extremely popular pair.

Marriage or a love affair here may take time to stabilize. Your ex may even push for an open arrangement that leaves him free to roam, or to relate to several partners. The relationship may seem to be able to handle this; but you Pao need security, and in such an arrangement, you may painfully realize how much you need your partner’s exclusive attentions. On the upside, he can bring some zest and life to your life, and you will return the favour with your protection and support. Hopefully, you will be sufficiently charmed by him so as to overlook his tendency to ignore the practicalities of life, and matters having to do with the material world or else just be prepared to handle them all yourself (which may frustrate you after a while). The relationship has to accept growing up as inevitable and must take a responsible mature attitude if it is to survive. Having fun is great but, if your ex especially will not steady himself and throw off his more immature qualities in favour of commitment and stability, the relationship will struggle.

• @TheCaptain said in Question about my visit and manifestation:

Pao, your relationship with your ex can have a child-like and youthful quality. This is great for fun times but the development of maturity will be crucial here, and this relationship will only bear fruit after several years of seasoned experience. Your sense of humour, fun and banter will lighten the mood of any group. It should be noted, however, that your energies can easily run out of hand, making you forget or ignore pressing responsibilities. Friends and family members may look to the two of you when they want to have a good time, but ignore you when there is serious work to be done.
    Focusing on childlike innocence and spontaneity, this relationship features direct expression and openness. Both of you have a strong devotional streak that your relationship blesses and enhances, so that service to families, social and religious groups will come quite naturally here. In providing such services, the two of you must be careful not to be taken advantage of, and should insist on getting something substantial in return. No matter what your situation, however, you will exude freshness, fun and charm - all of which is bound to make you two an extremely popular pair.
    Marriage or a love affair here may take time to stabilize. Your ex may even push for an open arrangement that leaves him free to roam, or to relate to several partners. The relationship may seem to be able to handle this; but you Pao need security, and in such an arrangement, you may painfully realize how much you need your partner’s exclusive attentions. On the upside, he can bring some zest and life to your life, and you will return the favour with your protection and support. Hopefully, you will be sufficiently charmed by him so as to overlook his tendency to ignore the practicalities of life, and matters having to do with the material world or else just be prepared to handle them all yourself (which may frustrate you after a while). The relationship has to accept growing up as inevitable and must take a responsible mature attitude if it is to survive. Having fun is great but, if your ex especially will not steady himself and throw off his more immature qualities in favour of commitment and stability, the relationship will struggle.

Thank you captain!
    This reading is helpful and in some way hopeful. It gives me the tools to have more candid conversations with him.
    I've been in love with him for a while and I've been expecting this visit will show a different side of our relationship. I agree, he has a hard time figuring out his feeling and I think he has fear of commitment but I can tell he seems "healthier" when he is around me.
    It is funny that a while ago you told me that my ex may "push for an open arrangement that leave him free to roam", but I need security for sure.
    I'm not sure how much of a growth we will be able to get int he short time I will be here, but I'll be happy to know that I let him know my intentions... Hope it goes well

Thanks again Captain, you are always on point

• @TheCaptain
    I had a conversation with him. It wasn't easy, and let me sad and he was in bad mood when I gave my point of view. He woke up today with a very positive mood, which I could not understand after our talk. I wonder how can I move on? I thought this was the one but sometimes it feels I'm the only one trying.

• @Pao, we fall in love with someone by thinking about them all the time. So to get over this guy, you need to become interested in other things to distract you from thinking about him. Go out and meet new people or take up a new hobby or do a course in a subject that has always drawn you.

• Thank you

I would like to think that falling in love takes more than just thinking about the person. But I guess falling out of love requires to change the point of attention as you say.

I appreciate your time captain