Can I please get a love reading?

• Is there anyone who would do a love reading for me? Iโ€™d be so grateful to any insight.

My bday: 02/12/87
    His bday: 06/15/83

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

• @Uniquelyaquarius1987

I can read for you

• @Uniquelyaquarius1987

Hi... I made a celtic cross spread. I need your feedback about this as I haven't enough informations about your relationship. I hope you are familiar with meanings of each cards, otherwise let me know, I will explain to you.

1 4 of wands
    2 8 of swords
    3 9 of cups
    4 ki ng of swords
    5 page of wands
    6 knight of swords
    7 9 of wands
    8 judgement
    9 the moon
    10 the emperor

The first part made me think you are dealing with problems of communication with him. There is a huge desire for having him on your side, but he is concentrated mostly on his career. He seems he speak honestly with you but you sensed there is something, a doubt, a choice he need to make that it's holding him back. Actually it is an adventure, a flirt and it is better to take it as it is without worrying too much about real involvement but try to live the best moments you can with him. An advice is not to push things, but wait for his actions. Don't move in his direction but wait him to understand better his reaction. The emperor looking at this page made me think he probably wouldn't like to fully commit but live this love with more freedom. He appreciate you for the sense of rebirth and freshness you give in his life.
    I hope it is of an help, please let me know, thanks ๐Ÿ’š

• @Selenite

Wow! You absolutely hit this on the nose. I feel that he is my twin flame and I know he feels the same about me. Is there any kind of future with us? Or will he choose his career and keep being noncommittal to me? We are currently on a break up, that I initiated, after 4 years. We grew apart after I helped him grow his business. I wanted to focus more on myself snd my dreams and I think that scared him. I recently had to go no contact with him because heโ€™s picked up drinking and gets into verbal rages via text with me. Iโ€™d like think this is just a phase, but I understand completely if heโ€™s got a different journey ahead without me. I know my journey is solo for at least right now. Any insight on whether we will cross paths and fall in love again would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for the reading!! ๐Ÿ˜Š