Reading

• Hi, I work in a mental health clinic and it has been so though that I’m thinking to start working as a freelancer. But what’s keeping me doubting is that where I work now I have a permanent employment contract. I would like to know if I will move on to a better job and also if I decide to work as a freelancer will it be a good decision financially ? Can someone please give me a career/finances reading please? I will appreciate it so much.

My date of birth is July 8th 1985

Thank you in advanced.

• You’re a seeker of harmony and deeply loathe conflict. You’re happiest when you’re being of service to yourself, your family, your group, or when you’re excelling in a service-oriented career. Working in a group environment is often the best for you to achieve success. You’re the detail person, the one everyone turns to in order to get the job done and get it done right. You will thrive in an environment of support and solid direction, so you may not enjoy working for yourself or might not find ultimate success or happiness as an independent contractor or freelancer.

This year, you must focus on building or improving business relationships if you want to get a new job. It’s the time for true networking. Rather than that one phone call a month or email response, you’ll benefit from really getting active with cultivating and honing in your group of advisors or contacts. Concentrate on cultivating deeper connections within your inner circle. However, don’t expect anything to transpire at a rapid pace. You’ll be called upon to resign from being used as a doormat if that is something you find yourself succumbing to in your working or daily life.

2022 will be your year for anything and everything self-improvement related. It’s all about fun, creativity, and tapping into your expressive emotions. Take centre stage. Enroll in a public speaking class or make over your image. This is your year to be out there, enhancing all aspects of your sense of creative self-expression. Understand that this can also be a year where you’ll be challenged to work on expressing your emotions clearly and effectively, so you’ll be offered plenty of opportunities to practice this feat. Ultimately the lesson of the year resides in finding your joy, developing and acting upon your creativity, and speaking your truth. Speaking your truth may sound well and good, yet this is a time where you’ll be faced with the deeper quandaries surrounding this very question. What do you value in your working life? What is important to you in a job? Focus on the nuts-and-bolts of expanding your goal and you will be supported with “luck” and opportunity. Tap into your creative problem-solving. You might be surprised at the positive results when you take a risk and bring to light some element of yourself that steps outside the lines in the creative realm. How can you use your creativity and communication skills to get what you want? Be careful not to scatter your energies and spread yourself too thin in 2022. Also watch your words. This is a time to be overly mindful of how and why you express yourself on all levels. It's not really the best year to find a new job or career. it will be more light-hearted - about having fun, socializing, travel, and all lighter and joyful activities.

2023 however is the year where working hard will bring you what you want. You have to keep your nose to the grindstone this year and put every effort into showing good form as an employer or job-seeker. Do whatever you can to achieve your goal this year. Only hard effort and sticking to the plan without getting distracted will work for you now. It’s time to time to slow down, steady your pace, and become more methodical about which goals you want to focus on. This is a year where you’ll be tempted to either over-work or under-work. Optimally, you’ll need to forgo Happy Hour and stay a little later at the office to finish up that big report or file, or think through the way you’re wanting to systematize your project. While it may feel a bit thankless at times, you’ll reap the rewards when you accomplish your goals step-by-step. Slow and steady wins the race. You'll feel more stable and grounded this year compared to 2022.

• @TheCaptain thank you very much 🙏🏾