Interpretation help please 😊🙏

• I did a spread for me and my crush (whom I have a romantic past with). Any interpretation help is greatly appreciated!

For His Thoughts: Page of Wands, Temperance, 4 of swords.

For His Feelings: 5 of Cups, Queen of Wands, 6 of Cups

For His Intentions: 6 of Pentacles, The Emperor, 2 of Cups.

Short Term Outcome: The Chariot

Long Term Outcome: Ace of Penticles

Thank you 😊

• @Gratefulmisfit111 said in Interpretation help please 😊🙏:

I did a spread for me and my crush (whom I have a romantic past with). Any interpretation help is greatly appreciated!

For His Thoughts: Page of Wands, Temperance, 4 of swords.

For His Feelings: 5 of Cups, Queen of Wands, 6 of Cups

For His Intentions: 6 of Pentacles, The Emperor, 2 of Cups.

Short Term Outcome: The Chariot

Long Term Outcome: Ace of Penticles

Thank you 😊

I'm just a novice, but I'll give it a shot.
    His thoughts: his mode of thinking is very balanced, he's very contemplative, creative. His greatest concern is with having balance in his life.

His feelings: He's sad about what was lost with the queen, could be you or another female, he's likes to reminisce about the good times he used to have.

His intentions: Again, he wants to get to a point of balance in his life. Where he can either do what he wants with his money or possibly find a way to have a more balanced relationship. He wants to feel in control of his life. He's striving for stability over everything else. Either he wants this stability and balance in a relationship, or he wants to reach this stable point before he moves forward with a relationship.

Short term: things can move forward if you're willing to overcome challenges and believe in your ability to be successful

Long term: you can get what you want and feel like you've received something that makes you feel abundant.

Hope that's accurate. I'm a new, so do your own estimate and weigh it in your heart to see what feels right.