Broken Quartz Crystal :(

• Hello my soul tribe!

I'm deeply deeply sad today as I dropped my quartz crystal while transferring it to sunlight for cleansing and it fell from the box and broke! It was my fault I shouldn't have tried balancing it on the wooden tray, while trying to carry all other crystals at once and this one just fell down from a height and broke, chipped and separated into two pieces !

😒

I hadn't cleansed it for 2 weeks and I know a lot of chaotic energy was going around in the home as well. Yesterday it rained heavily and so this afternoon when the Sun came out all strong, I was so excited to indulge myself and my crystals for this wonderful cleansing bath in the sunshine
    But before I could do that, this happened.

Now, I don't know what to do! I feel guilty, helpless emotional and what not!

I know we can use broken crystals after cleansing them same as before but this was a carved one. It was a Quartz Guardian Angel. So I don't think it can be used again as the carved statue broke. It also chipped few tiny pieces from the edges which I put in the soil in my flower pot for now.

You must have seen its picture along with my card spreads in some of the readings 😞

hope someone can provide me with more insights!
    I had programed it for clear open communication with angels and strengthening my bond with angels!

I wish someone could understand what I feel right now, its confusing. Was there a particular meaning to this incident! google gives me so many answers but my intuition isn't completely helping me right now.

πŸ’”

• @dancervibes06 hi dear don't be sad
    I know it's your favourite one and sometimes somethings meant to happen and we can't change it . We can accept it and being grateful regarding the memories we have with it πŸ™‚ . And you are really a lovely, helpful,kind person don't feel guilty. it's ok it happens sometimes .
    No one is perfect we make mistakes πŸ™‚πŸ’•
    . Sorry I might not be able to tell u the reason behind cause I don't why it happen maybe in time u will get to know yourself .for now I would say to u it's ok πŸ™‚
    I know it's easy for me to say and it's hard for u to accept it , take your time to go through the process❀️ and I know you will accept it . takecare:) Sending u love, happiness πŸ™‚

• dancervibes06 i am so sorry, you have been doing so much good work here on the site. I've had two readings done by you and they resonated so much with me. Thank you for your kindness, am sending you loads of positive energy... 😘

• @dancervibes06

Hi Dancervibes06😊

So sorry to hear you are feeling sad and guilty, but please don't... I understand perfectly what are you feeling because I experienced it before, not one but three times....
    I had two pieces which were quite large to be a tumble stones, a tourmaline quartz and snowflake obsidian and a dear piece of raw rose quartz which were peculiar as it was an angel skin type... Broke!!
    In my own experience there was a reason why the first two stones I mentioned broke. It seems a synchronicity happened reflecting my inner work. These broken exactly in two pieces, in the middle, but one can reassemble these two pieces without noticing nothing. It is incredible, because they felt down my jeans from a considerable height and I was astonished when I noticed the peculiar way they broke. It made me feel the stones wanted to remind me a lesson on the nature of duality and illusion.
    So I really hope you can learn something about what message wanted to bring you the stone when they broke. If you can recall if that day was happening something relevant to your path or there was a particular process going inside you and you emotions... So you can have a tool to work on what happened. This way you will have a different look at your stones, feeling they are more beautiful than ever.
    Unfortunately the rose quartz broke in a way it is uncomfortable to take into hands because it got sharper and in this case I feel like you, sad! A part of me would even like to get rid of the stone because since then, I stopped to work with. Maybe the stone broke into two pieces so I can use it in two ways, just one I think I can use for meditation and the other to bring with me. I have a small budget when it comes to buy crystals and maybe the stone helped me that way reaping in two pieces?
    I would not consider what happened to you to be caused by energy accumulated by the stone. In two weeks it feels strange it absorbed so much negative energy( but it depends, and I am sure you can rely on your intuition to tell that) at a point it broke. Crystals usually broke that way after long and tiring works with health issues.
    To bring back their energy you can put it outside in the cleaning light of the new moon.
    I hope it helped you a little and gave you meaning to your experience!
    Love and light! πŸ’šβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈ

• @dancervibes06 You've been so helpful and kind to me and others. I'm not psychic or really all that intuitive but I'm just going to give my 2 cents based on what you said.

You mentioned that there has been chaotic energy lately and you've often commented on how hectic and busy you've been. To me it sounds like you're balancing a lot of things while dealing with a lot of chaos in your life. Similarly, you were trying to carry all of those crystals while balancing your angel crystal. So it falling and splitting seems symbolic of how your energy is being split due to trying to balance too many things in your life. The fact that it was your angel crystal could mean that this over working is causing you to lose that clear connection with those angels. It's result is that it's less complete or broken, if you will.

I could be way off. Kinda hope that I am. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your crystal and how much you've been going through and I applaud your desire to still be helpful despite everything you're going through right now. If I was right, maybe it's time to take a step back and solidify that connection that feeds your soul and gives you so much joy. Best wishes!

• @dancervibes06
    I am so sorry to hear about your broken crystal. While I know next to nothing about crystals I understand about loosing something which brings you comfort and joy.
    I have read what other have written and I hope you find their suggestion helpful,
    I know this will sound stupid but.....
    Can you not wrap the crystal up like bandage after surgery so it creates the angle again. Maybe after a few weeks of feeling it , loving it and caring for it (on the window sill in the sun) you might find it will tell you what you can do with its two halves,
    take care and stay safe

• @dancervibes06

I hope you are feeling better.
    I’m so sorry about your crystal. It’s horrible when something we are attached to breaks or gets lost. As a cancer rising I understand this 😭

You have been so good to us all. Sending love πŸ’•

• I'm so overwhelmed by all the love poured out by my fav ladies @Angel01 @Selenite @moonalisa @Jayann @Jana-Star @IrieEden
    ❀ ❀ I'm blessed to have connected with you all

Thanks to each one of you and every one's inputs helped me a lot in feeling better!
    I will reply one by one for sure, for now I just wanted to send across a quick virtual hug to you all for being so nice, kind and helping! 😘
    πŸ’• loads of love