Tarot card interpretation, needed help, love reading ♥️

• I asked the cards how this person is feeling about me currenlty in a romantic sense.
    I pulled out 8 cards
    7 of swords clarified by the fool

Knight of swords clarified by Page of swords

The sun and the Ace of wands

And Lastly 4 of wands and 9 of pentacles
    Any help appreciated thank you xx

• @K19
    What deck did you use as the images can give other clues to the message... But let us look at these cards as if RWS imagery ....

7 of Swords- this card shows someone taking somethings from someone else, they appear to be sneaky, maybe not really honest .. and the Fool speaks of new beginnings, free -spirited, not cautious as the Fool does not look where they are going.
    SO these could speak of though this person may think of you has stealing something from them _ i got the words stolen my heart bringing in a sense of new adventures ...

Knight of Swords can speak of rushing ahead without a plan... a need to decide what is needed in this moment. Page of Swords can speak of seeking the truth .... expecting the truth...
    Overall to find the truth may come from making a plan before rushing ahead... He may feel he needs to make some plans to find the facts of the situation ...

The Sun and The Ace of Wands
    Here we find happiness, joy and a sense of contentment with a breakthrough of possibilities ...

Overall I get a sense that maybe there is a feeling a a stolen heart bringing new beginnings ... as they may feel as though plans a needed to find the truth of the situation

Hoping for a sense of a Breakthrough bringing happiness, and joy to their life ...

remembering without actually being in that moment and seeing the cards .. it is very difficult to get a definite answer to your question .. These are only suggestions to what they could mean .. There are many layers to these cards that could unveil different messages ...
    then adding
    4 of Wands and 9 of Pentacles
    this talks about celebration, a sense of building foundations, stability within the relationship, with a sense of material gain.. Taking time out for some luxury ...

So overall they may feel as though things will work out as they wish for , everything coming together on some level ...

Swords - speak about them having a lot of thoughts, maybe a need to analyze the situation carefully .. .....

These are ramblings ... take care ...