hi everyone

• does anybody know what number 4 means? I´ve been watching this number several times.

• The angel number 4 brings a down-to-earth practical energy. It is the energy of building strong foundations and creating safety, security, and stability as a basis for accomplishing our dreams, desires, and soul’s purpose. While many of the numbers encourage us to dream and reach for the stars, the angel number 4 is the practicality and reality of how to accomplish those dreams.

An Easy Guide to Angel Numbers: Angel Number 4: Time to Focus by sarahdawntunis.com
    With the energy of devotion, loyalty, mastery, determination, and self-control, the angel number 4 resonates with the energy of our desire to get down to business and achieve whatever it is we set our minds to. It is the side of us that decides what is important and has the passion and dedication to get it done. It is the energy of being grounded, determined, and focused.

Angel number 4 represents how to accomplish our goals while on the physical plane. So, it carries the energy of organization, management, system and order, application, production, hard work, ability, progress, seriousness, discipline, dependability, and conviction. All of which reminds us that living on the physical plane requires us to make plans and put in the work required to achieve our goals. Goals large and small benefit from the implementation of the energies of the angel number 4.

The angel number 4 represents our ability to accomplish anything but it is best done with the greater good of all in mind. This is because its energy resonates with accomplishing our dreams and living our lives with integrity, pragmatism, dignity, trustworthiness, honesty, high morals, values, conscientiousness and justice.

The angel number 4 resonates highly with the archangels. The archangels are known to manage and organize the realm of angels and make sure all runs smoothly. The archangels are masters of the angel number 4’s energy. The angel number 4 also carries the energy of the archangels being around us – available to call on at any time. They are our connection of the physical plane to the spiritual plane.

Finally, the earthly energies of the angel number 4 resonate with the four elements of Earth, Air, Wind, and Fire. And with the four sacred directions North, South, East, and West.

• I have been reading the community carefully lately and I understand that not everything in the world lends itself to alternative solutions. There are many factors for choosing the perfect partner. yes, that's a great example. I believe that numerology cannot subtly calculate happy relationships for non-binary people. For this, there is a local bi women dating site. No need to look for mysticism where everything can be solved simply.

• i don't know more about numbers