Request for The Captain - Kindly read for me :)

• Hi Dear @TheCaptain - Would you be kind enough to do one of your awesome readings for me? A general reading for the rest of 2021?

Initials - V
    DOB - 6th Dec 1986

Specifically, I would like to ask about two areas/goals this year :
    1> Whether there is scope for me to get a new job or not. I've given few interviews and the recruiters were super impressed but there have been no confirmations so far. I'm getting a little impatient and my personal tarot readings tell me to stay put for a while, this is a limbo phase!
    2> Do you think I would be successful if I start doing Tarot readings professionally on Youtube this year? Lately I feel I've grown in my spiritual path and readings, communications with guides.
    Is it something I should start already or wait another year and gain more experience?
    3> Do you also do past life readings?

thanks in advance. Let me know if you need any more info.
    I'm looking forward to your reply and would be blessed 🙂

• V, 2021 is going to be a real roller-coaster ride for you. The year will be full of big changes and big opportunities. Some changes however may seem more like upheavals or very negative at the time but will ultimately prove to be beneficial in hindsight. To reap the benefit of opportunities that come your way, you will need to remain positive and optimistic in your outlook. Read about the Law of Attraction as this, of all years, is a time when it can work very well for you. What you focus on and believe in will happen in 2021. This is a time of freedom and expansiveness, and it is possible that you will find yourself driven by a desire to break free from your usual routine, delve into unknown areas, and reconstruct your life in a way that feels more authentic to you. This is a time for taking action, expressing yourself (particularly through writing if you do it), and finding new people, new places and new situations. You may change yourself, your relationships, your job, your home or whatever. The year is going to expand your horizons and your viewpoint. The way to successfully cope with all the changes is to be flexible and up for anything. 2020 was your hard-working year that helped you organize and order your life so that you could be open to and ready for this present year of change. 2021 is a year of adventure and freedom. It's a time when exploration and reaching out to others will bring amazing opportunities. It's a good time to advertise and sell. Surprises are in store for you now, and your usual routine will be broken. This is a year when exciting relationships can be formed, or, if you are already in a partnership, new life can be breathed into the relationship.

If you are feeling incredibly uninhibited and ready to have the time of your life, it’s because of the influence of vibes in 2021. This energy is associated with adventure, sensuality and experimentation, and it may be a mesmerising year, particularly for relationships. If you’ve been feeling like you need a bit of a push to make important changes in your life, then this vibration will help you do it. This year may also bring unexpected changes to your life if you try to fight your natural forward progression. Similarly, if you try to force situations, you may find they rebound on you with the same velocity. Where commitments have become stuck with seemingly no way out, sudden resolutions may appear and free your life up. Even if you are normally prone to speculation, this year can turn your life upside down. If it needs to be rearranged so that you continue in the right direction, then anything can happen. Sometimes it may feel as if there is no one to turn to and nothing to hold on to, or as if there’s no earth beneath your feet. This may be designed to keep you on your toes, so that you do not become complacent about the necessary changes in your life. However, restlessness may make you more accident-prone, so you may need to act with forethought and intent. Likewise, forgetting to pay bills because you are rushing everywhere may lead to sticky situations. 2021 will offer you wonderful opportunities to get crystal-clear about your life and to put it into perspective. This may require a lot of communication, which is great because you need to work on this quality in this year. Good communication can help to kick-start your career or boost your closeness within a relationship. Perhaps you can start off by communicating with yourself by keeping a daily diary, so you can keep track of and monitor your thoughts. Or you may write letters to express yourself to your loved ones, which may be easier than speaking to them in person, as it allows you to really think about what you need to say.

In order to make the most of this year's energy, you need to embrace change. Any kind of procrastination may compound situations and prolong them, so that this year may be full of stops and starts. However, as much as you’d like to talk yourself out of facing situations, you can if you want keep your mind positive and talk yourself into them. Indeed, you may find yourself craving regularity this year, but it could be a wasted sentiment. Life will be full of surprises and should not be boring, particularly if you pounce on some of the exciting opportunities on offer, and are versatile with it. It’s time to allow your soul to speak to you and for you to use your gifts to their fullest. The year holds great potential to be a red-letter time for any adventurous pursuits you’ve been dreaming about. It’s the perfect year for extra travel, especially if the excursions challenge your sense of fearless abandon or bring up some fear or trepidation. It’s your year to get out there, have fun, and test your limits. Yet also know that you can feel a sense of not knowing which way to turn or what invitation to accept. “Freedom” is your siren call in 2021 and anything related to cultivating and acting upon your idea of freedom is your primary action item this year. But the warning label reads like this: Make sure you harness in all the opportunities coming your way, and use some focus and self-discipline along the way, or the year will jet by without much to show for it. It’s all about stretching yourself, stepping into the new and unknown, and being open to changes while simultaneously acting upon a certain level of self-discipline. The energy of the year will support you in all things freedom-related and yet your challenge is to use this frenetic energy optimally by not spinning out of control or alternately, by not retracting from this energy. For those of us who experience a level of fear around certain aspects of our lives, this is the year where you’ll come face to face with those fears. If you’re a person who clings to a certain level of control, order, routine, and predictability - then 2021 won’t be much fun at all. It can test your ability to think outside your own box and embrace different levels of “living a little” that you might find distasteful, if not slightly horrifying. Advice - explore, look for adventure, keep your eyes open for opportunities, and mingle. Are you ready and receptive to moving through your fear-factor or your comfort zone? Can you take steps and strides that open the door for more freedom in your life? 2021 will be exhilarating and exhausting for you, so thankfully things will settle and calm down for you in 2022.

Benefits of the year:
    You’ll feel sensual and sexually attractive.
    You’ll feel empowered when you’re riding the wave of the energy of the year while also establishing healthy parameters around your actions.
    You’ll have success when you embrace your magnetism and focus your intentions on something specific.
    You’ll have the opportunity to move through boredom and into mastery of a subject or area of expertise.
    You’ll feel free to choose what you want to do and when you want to do it.

Potential Challenges of the year:
    Be aware that even though this is a year of constant change, you may feel fear rather than fearlessness.
    Protect yourself from overindulgence and recklessness by embracing the fact you always feel better at the end of the day when you have followed a plan, no matter how loosely structured.
    Be prepared to default into a teeter-totter mode: everything feels like it’s going up and down, up and down. This is a great year to discern what freedom actually means to you and then begin steps to bring more of it into your life. In order for you to do this with success, you must be able to focus and follow through.

The Question you must ask yourself in 2021: “What does freedom look and feel like to me?” More time? Money? A different job? Different relationship situation? “Freedom” and “change” are your themes for the year. It’s time to travel and tap into your sense of fearless adventure – but not necessarily a time to make a long-term commitment.

There will definitely be scope for you to get a new job. Dare anything this year!

Yes I think you will be successful reading Tarot professionally. It will be a valuable lesson just for the experience and greater self-confidence you will gain. You will get experience by doing it.

No I don't do past life readings, although I sense you were a source of great support for other people in your most recent lifetimes. You have a natural talent for it and you were the 'power behind the throne' as it were, a supportive spouse, secretary, counsellor, or assistant etc. You were part of a team and your tools were love, reassurance, gentle words of encouragement and confidence that the other person would emerge victorious in any situation. You thus developed tremendous awareness and sensitivity. Your focus was on other people, but unfortunately it extinguished or submerged your own identity. This time around, you must get in touch with the power and strength of your own independent spirit. You must find yourself this lifetime and not rely on anyone else to support or lead you. Depending on others will only prevent you from experiencing your ability to survive under your own power. It's time to rediscover yourself!

• @TheCaptain - thank you very very much dear Captain!
    No amount of words can express my gratitude for this reading you did for me. Its absolutely beautiful, detailed and gives me so many fresh insights to work on this year!
    As you mentioned, rediscovering my own free spirit and expanding, reclaiming my freedom feels about just right!
    since the pandemic started, I've worked on my own self and now I feel I've come a long way in my spiritual growth! Your reading completely resonates about my freedom, explorations, letting go of inhibitions. And I've been doing that a lot. It almost feels like 'coming back home' for some reason. As a child, young adult I was this free spirited person..who thought could do anything, achieve anything and learn and master!
    As me being a true Sagittarius all along and then as you know life happened, so many things like education, job, marriage, child, family issues..blah blah just sucked the very free spirit out of me! I started clinging to control, order and being very time-bound, perfection oriented. almost to the level of OCD
    But since past 2 years, something just broke free from my outer shell.. it was the Lionsgate portal in 2019 and then again in 2020. and I've been exploring, growing and connecting with my spirit! and also my spirit family !! and even though you've not mentioned anything bout a lion here, but I feel your points were pointing towards just unleashing the lion within about reclaiming power, freedom and destiny!
    so now since the last two years experience, I'm now anticipating this year's lionsgate lol, what new things its going to bring for me, and how tremendous it could be. I suspect now I may actually be manifesting it 😛 really

So 2021 seems like the perfect year to push the limits and just be free, accept the changes and work on my intentions.
    harnessing on opportunities - I'll remember that!

and ya, communication has been a highlight for me since Feb. In my project role as well I've been enrolled to be the comms lead who would facilitate the company newsletter, employee engagement programs and host fun events!
    I'm talking better with people I know, like choosing the correct words with family 😛 and expressing my true opinions and still doing it kindly 🙂 thats something I'm working on and is a work in progress!

I don;t feel sensual at all though 😛 infact the opposite, but lets see whats ahead in the year

There is so much in here and I'll keep coming back to this post throughout this year! thank you so much again ❤ ❤

Wow, about the past life- it sounds fitting too, even in this life I've felt sometimes like being the power behind the throne, but one fine day I just decided bleh, its my time now lol
    Yes, my natural talent for reassurance, support, gentle words- are so true , I'm sure I carry this from my past lives !!

thanks for encouraging me for professional tarot readings on youtube.
    And thank you for taking your time, effort, energies for this detailed reading for me. You bring in so many insights and your personal touch to these interpretations.
    You really are a rockstar!

love, light, peace your way ❤