Can you look into this person for me?

• Their birthday is 29 November 1975.

He to me is regarded as a friend.

I am just curious as to why his daughters donโ€™t speak to him and he is back living with his parents..

I feel he is lying to me. Interested in the insight ๐Ÿค” Please.

Thanks ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

• I feel at this point in his life, your friend is experiencing a need for more order and structure in his life, hence moving back with the parents. He is finishing up one old cycle this year and moving into another new one, where he will want to express his independence and individuality more. He will not rely on the company of others to feel alive, or need change for the sake of excitement, but will instead opt for positive change that can encourage progress.

I cannot tell exactly about the issue with his daughters unless I have their birth dates. But I suspect it may have been because of his former inability to stay for long in one place or with other people, and also perhaps of his difficulty in listening to what others believe or want.

• @TheCaptain

Nothing adds up to be honest. I can only wish him the best and not get involved too much. My feeling is drug taking and partying too much. Possibly not providing for his family. He keeps telling me he loves me. I am not one bit attracted to him and only like him as a FRIEND. I am thinking to not continue the friendship . Thank you for this insight and yes he is a very unstable person.