Marriage/ Long term relationship

• What do you say about my marriage/ long term relationship. When I will get married. My DOB: 8 Dec 1988. Thanks

• @sara007 hi Sara can u tell me about ur birth place and time? I require that for reading the chart . I'm not perfect in reading the chart I'm a beginner but I will do try .
    See we can't predict the perfect,exact time for marriage cause there are many aspects in chart that work differently for people . We can only tell the favourable time period regarding love , partnership through the chart . But there are still certain aspects that work differently for every people.

• @Angel01 thanks here are my details:
    DOB: 8 Dec 1988
    Place: Kotli (33.5008° N, 73.9007° E) A.K Pakistan
    Time: 7:26 AM

• @sara007 current living place also?

• @Angel01 said in Marriage/ Long term relationship:

@sara007 current living place also?

Yes kotli is also my current living place.

• Hii @sara007 I check ur chart I used placidus chart system and in that chart ur 7 house ruler is Mercury and
    from ( April 9,2025 to jun 7,2026 ) jupiter will enter in your 7 house , it will be most favourable time for partnership,love cause Jupiter bring luck , happiness, Harmony.

•7 house represent partnership,love
    •Jupiter represent husband in girl chart
    •Mars represent boyfriend it can be husband too but jupiter is about luck,harmony so Jupiter will be more beneficial .
    And from April 9,2021 - to sep 2021 it will also be favourable time for love because ur 7 the house Lord mecrury and sun ,moon,Mars will be in 7 house so it can also represent love
    There are other transit too after 2021,in 2022,2023,2024 etc but I told u the major transit which is Jupiter entering in 7 house
    And ur Saturn transit in 7 house in 2031. There are other aspect too but for stable relationship I would suggest Jupiter,Saturn transit in 7 house

• @Angel01 thank you so much for reading, it is very important information. I really appreciate your efforts. This is exactly what I am looking for in a reading. Again thanks for helping me

• @sara007 I'm glad u like it😇. And thankyou for ur kind words and your always welcome.😊 And I hope u will soon find what u are looking for .
    sending u love,luck, happiness 💕💕💖💖

• Marriage and long-term relationships are really good because they know each other and make a really good harmony in your relation, I knew a girl on https://www.datingreviews.com.au/best-milf-chat-sites-in-australia/ and I make a really good relationship with her, we know each other really good.

• @sara007 A 7 th House Gemini individual can talk a lot because people with this placement see communication as their best solution to any problem. They can get close to people through different conversations, make friends at different social events and get together with those who like to talk as much as they do. Does this describe you yourself? If it does it also describes partly your perfect mate/s.
    Sun in Sagittarius?
    This is a sign that loves nothing more than to live life large. When things are going well, those with Sun in Sagittarius are typically convivial, outgoing and good-humoured. Freedom is important and they will be willing to take a risk. This sign requires the space to roam unimpeded, and will usually give others the same in return. Does this describe you as well? If so it also describes the second part of your perfect man/men as well. M
    Mars in Aries is bossy and pushy, often with a big mouth. Your sex drive is very strong, and you are easily aroused. You like spontaneous acts, and are addicted to the conquest. You can be quite selfish and quick in bed, and may not be fond of foreplay due to your impatience. These people are the wham–bam thank-you-mam kind of people. Does this describe you? If it does it describes your perfect man/men as well.
    Now if your were attracted to women instead of men I would use the moon and venus instead of sun and mars. But I would still use the 7th house cusp which is Gemini in your case.

• @MysticAstrologist thanks for reading. Things you mentioned are quite different in my case. I don't socialize much and Less talkative.

• @sara007 you will not find love or marriage until you gain more trust. It can take you some time to open up and trust yourself or love or the process of your life. You have a sensitive, private disposition and must overcome deeply rooted insecurity. A sense of trust will become the touchstone of your life, however. You will learn some useful lessons about the human foibles of spiritual teachers and the importance of trusting your own ‘inner guide’. When you recognize that you helped create the drama of past betrayals, you will learn to appreciate the roles played by others for your long-range evolution, whether intentional or not. You may not feel grateful to those who broke your trust, but you can be grateful to a larger Spirit for your new awareness as a result of your experience. As you recognize the power of your hidden expectations, you will change your assumptions and, in doing so, change your life.

Though you may often prefer a bit of privacy to company, you do feel the need to bond with other people. At the beginning of a relationship, you may come across as reserved and uncertain, but when you finally do open up, you can surprise both yourself and your partner with the strength of your passion and emotional confidence. In actuality, you may be looking for substitute parents to pay attention to you and take care of you, since you may feel unsure about taking care of yourself. In fact, due to perceived past betrayals, you may associate the heart and feelings with pain and hurt, and prefer to think rather than feel. To the degree that you subconsciously expect betrayal, you will encounter it in other people and in the world. Due to a lack of self-trust, you may seek knowledge and wisdom outside of yourself rather than trusting your intuitive depths. So it's vital for you to develop a strong sense of trust - in yourself, other people, and God/the Universe. You have to stop hiding inside your mind's defences and learn to trust your own feelings and instincts, even if those feelings sometimes involve pain. Once you open enough to express your feelings and needs and learn to trust your partner and other people, however, your relationships will flourish.

• @MysticAstrologist said in Marriage/ Long term relationship:

@sara007 A 7 th House Gemini individual can talk a lot because people with this placement see communication as their best solution to any problem. They can get close to people through different conversations, make friends at different social events and get together with those who like to talk as much as they do. Does this describe you yourself? If it does it also describes partly your perfect mate/s.
    Sun in Sagittarius?
    This is a sign that loves nothing more than to live life large. When things are going well, those with Sun in Sagittarius are typically convivial, outgoing and good-humoured. Freedom is important and they will be willing to take a risk. This sign requires the space to roam unimpeded, and will usually give others the same in return. Does this describe you as well? If so it also describes the second part of your perfect man/men as well. M
    Mars in Aries is bossy and pushy, often with a big mouth. Your sex drive is very strong, and you are easily aroused. You like spontaneous acts, and are addicted to the conquest. You can be quite selfish and quick in bed, and may not be fond of foreplay due to your impatience. These people are the wham–bam thank-you-mam kind of people. Does this describe you? If it does it describes your perfect man/men as well.
    Now if your were attracted to women instead of men I would use the moon and venus instead of sun and mars. But I would still use the 7th house cusp which is Gemini in your case.