Help with interpretation...

• My questions and layouts were as follows:

Why is he pulling away?
    World

What are his feelings about me?
    Past? 7 of pentacles
    Present? 10 of pentacles
    Future? 7 of cups

So he's pulling away because he feels that things have gone as far as they're going to go? And he used to feel that I was someone that he could invest time an energy into to see some reward in the future. Something stable. Now he is more concerned about what any feelings for me might mean for his family. He is more concerned about his legacy. And in the future, he'll be either undecided or only have feelings in fantasy?

Does anyone have any insight?

• @IrieEden
    The world does speak about achieving all that seems possible at this time.. it does feel like it could be an end of a cycle ...
    In the past 7 of Pentacles seems to reflect on what has already been achieved , what has been harvested from the past?
    The Present- does talk about inheritance, received from others .. a sense of being wealthy on some level ...
    In the future - 7 of cups does ask there will be choices to made.. Some of them may lead to dreams of fantasy (not reality) ...

I think you really nailed the reading overall.. which deck did you use? as The images can add to the reading ...

• @hekatesxing thank you! I used the marseilles deck, so imagery is minimal.i typically have to look each card up to see the rw image

• @IrieEden OK reading Marseille can be slightly different ...
    For me when using Marseille I normally read with Numerology and the suit meanings as their meanings can be slightly different than RWS or Thoth Cards as they are different systems .. but it is important to use what works for you ... There are many courses , Vids on Youtube re reading Marseille . With their specific Meanings also.
    CBD Marseille Tarot
    These are from the website ...One possible meaning.

7 of coins: Acceptance. Something new is well received in the context of an existing system. Help and protection from others. Integrating into a system without losing one’s individuality.

10 of coins: Abundance. Intensive activity in practical affairs. Material success and achievements. A good financial situation. Some may be getting less than others.

7 of cups: Individuality. A single person finding his place in a group. Contact with people in high positions. Exceptional qualities are appreciate

With Marseille some people use numerology with the suits also
    and From Biddy Tarot-
    Here are a few keywords to get you started:

1 – (Aces) New beginnings, opportunity, potential

2 – Balance, partnership, duality

3 – Creativity, groups, growth, (trials)

4 – Structure, stability, manifestation

5 – Change, instability, conflict

6 – Communication, cooperation, harmony

7 – Reflection, assessment, knowledge (my own thought speaks of fortune, luck also - comes from reading playing cards also)

8 – Mastery, action, accomplishment (Renewal, rebirth)

9 – Fruition, attainment, fulfilment

10 – Completion, end of a cycle, renewal

It also helps to know a little about each of the Suits in the Tarot:

Cups (element = water): Emotions, creativity, intuition, relationships
    Pentacles (element = earth): Material wealth, money, career, manifestation
    Swords (element = air): Communication, truth, intellect, thoughts
    Wands (element = fire): Inspiration, energy, enthusiasm
    These come from me deciding I would read Marseille, RWS and Thoth as three different systems but sometimes find they interchange in a reading.

• @hekatesxing thank you for such a detailed response! I can sense that the 7s have a lot to do with reflection in this reading and the 10 with completion. I never knew that Marseilles had different interpretations than rws. I think I need a new deck. It's hard to use intuition when the image gives so little to go on.