Website suggestions?

• Good evening all,

Could any of you kindly suggest some websites that discuss spirit guides, strengthening one's intuition or earth angels?

I know I could google those topics and arrive at a wide assortment of sites, but I'd prefer to receive some recommendations from any of you who have discovered such sites that you have found to be helpful, accurate and legitimate.

Thanks in advance!

Sacogirl

• I am currently taking a class the helps you enhance your intuition through using tarot cards, dream journaling, and meditation. It is a free class, online, and it is a great class. You only have to turn in one homework assignment and check in once a month at least. That is it. You work at your own pace. I have been doing this class for the last couple of weeks and the progress I have made so far is awesome. Check the school out at www.mistresskalpanasrealm.com They have many classes. The one I am taking is Intuitional Tarot, but you can take many types of classes. I will look for some other sites for you. One on earth angels is whatsuponplanetearth.com Someone suggested it to me, google the site and it with send you to a site that is called earthangels something. The name was changed but it is the same site and about earth angels. I think they have free articles and stuff like that on there.

Universal Harmony

• Hi Universal Harmony,

Thank you very much for your website suggestions! I'm going to go check them out right now 🙂

Many Blessings,

Sacogirl

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you leoscorpion! I will add those to my favorites 🙂

• you're welcome hope you find more info there