Chiron conj Asc in 12th house anyone?

• My daughter has this in her natal chart and I'm trying to prepare for what this could mean in her life. What's your experience been if you've had this?

• What sign is her Chiron in and what's her ascendant? But in general, it affects a person's feelings of self-worth and can cause insecurity and doubt about one's lovability, especially if there are any traumatic or ego-shaking episodes in childhood.

• @TheCaptain Her asc is Aries and her chiron is almost exactly on the pisces/aries border. Her Sun is in her 1st but nowhere near the ascendant. I was hoping that would offset some of those dismal chiron features. Being her parent it concerns me that some childhood experience could damage her like that. She's only 2. Idk how to protect her. Idk that I even can prevent or minimize the damage, being that chiron does its thing regardless.

• @TheCaptain Her chiron is technically in aries though. She also has mercury conj asc in the 1st with uranus and sun also conj each other in the 1st as well. Sun is in taurus though, if that helps.

• Sun in Taurus will give her inner strength so she should be able to cope with anything life throws at her - if you can teach her coping strategies and to always talk about things that are bothering her (Taurus people can be stubborn and do not like to share their feelings). She will sense the emotional undercurrents in your home. From about 6 months old, babies can sense problems around them - as adults, we often think we are shielding our kids and protecting them from life issues, but children know when we are upset and when something is wrong. Sensing these things without understanding what is going on can be stressful for your daughter as she might think she is to blame, so always try to explain things to her.

Chiron in Aries is where you feel you don’t have the right to be yourself. Aries is concerned with the affirmation of the self, but Chiron will challenge this affirmation, with the purpose of finding a higher order. Aries is all about the individual, about impulse, passion, instinct, “Me first” attitude. Aries is where we assert ourselves, where we go for what we want, where we draw borders to express our uniqueness. Chiron is where we feel wounded, ashamed, broken, and inadequate. Chiron will challenge Aries’ expression of the self, expression of individuality. Chiron in Aries is about the greatest wound of all – the wound of identity. Chiron will challenge Aries’ expression of the self, expression of individuality. So try to ensure your daughter always is herself and doesn't try to copy anyone else. She will need to know who she is, her strengths and weaknesses, and talents and abilities - her uniqueness.

• @TheCaptain Ok thank you! I can definitely see that playing out in her life. I was concerned with the interpretations that describe bullying. I had already planned on homeschooling her bc she's sensitive and smart and requires a lot of individual attention. So it worried me that she might still get bullied, but being in the 12th house, I thought maybe it might be that she bullies herself. I'm guilty of this. My greatest fear is that she'll pick up this nasty habit of mine. It's very compulsive for me and so hard to stop. She's a sponge, I know she sees me doing it. I hate it!

I can already sense that she absorbs the emotions of people around her. I'm a tense and depressed person. I can see her taking my need for solitude and the general air of negativity as feeling like it's her fault. She might also choose not to express herself for fear of triggering me. Or feeling like she has to be a certain person to gain my approval. Telling her how important she is and proud I am of her isn't going to be enough. I've never been able to fix myself for myself. Maybe I can finally do it for her.

Hard to accept that I'm the most likely cause of her greatest wounding. Truth hurts sometimes. I'll do my best to offset this knowing what I know now.