How do you feel about cryptocurrency?

• Do you view cryptocurrency as money? Would you buy cryptocurrency?

• I am little putt off by it because it sounds a little new world order to me. I can see it becoming a dominant form of currency in the future especially with the virus. They can easily say tangible forms of currency is too dirty and in order to control the spread of the virus and germs period it is best for the world to switch to a digital hands free currency.

Now with all that being said, yeah it would be a good time to invest in a cryptocurrency like bitcoin, and dodgecoin etc.

• COVID pandemic is far from being dealt with, while the global economy has only recently begun to recover from the shock. The coronavirus crisis has had a devastating effect on the economies of both the Eurozone and the United States in 2020, causing a severe drop in GDP and a sharp spike in the unemployment rate in Western and Southern Europe, as well as the Scandinavian countries, as per data provided by Eurostat.

• You can find a lot of information about the situation on the cryptocurrency market here https://www.forex-ratings.com/advanced-forex/?id=31670
    I am interested in what will happen and I am interested in saving my money. And therefore it is important to have information in front of you that takes into account possible risks.

• Cryptocurrency is becoming more and more in demand. Many countries have officially recognized this as a currency. Cryptocurrency is accepted as a unit of account for transactions. There is a lot of information about this now.
    And cryptocurrency is convenient for investing. Even during the lockdown period, crypto holders were making a profit. It is now possible to buy cryptocurrency through online exchangers. It's simple. I am using BestChange. Here you can find the best rate for buy litecoin https://www.bestchange.com/visa-mastercard-usd-to-litecoin.html or any other cryptocurrency.
    The BestChange search engine includes over 440 exchangers. So the choice of an online exchanger will be as fast and profitable as possible.