Looking for a tarot card reader

• Hello 🙂

I am looking for a tarot card reader. I used to speak to this woman but she, unfortunately, passed away.

She was a card reader like no other she managed to go into detail in regards to love interest even about looks and in-depth information about how they felt and their thoughts and feelings towards me.

I have tried many other card readers since and none of them compare! They are just not detailed enough.

Can anyone make any recommendations, please? 🙂

Sophia

• @sophian88 said in Looking for a tarot card reader:

Hello 🙂

I am looking for a tarot card reader. I used to speak to this woman but she, unfortunately, passed away.

She was a card reader like no other she managed to go into detail in regards to love interest even about looks and in-depth information about how they felt and their thoughts and feelings towards me.

I have tried many other card readers since and none of them compare! They are just not detailed enough.

Can anyone make any recommendations, please? 🙂

Sophia

Hey Sophia, sorry for your loss. A good spiritual friend is very hard to find
    If you wish to get online readings here, you can post your questions. There are many good psychic and intuitive tarot readers here who will reply back. and I've seen some very accurate readings.
    If you are ready for paid readings, you could check youtube. There are many paid online tarot readers who will give you detailed results on personal video chats 👍