For period (January 20 - February 18) 2021

• For period (January 20 - February 18) 2021

Introduction

This traditional Twelve House Spread includes astrological keywords (in parenthesis) for the houses, signs, planets, elements and qualities. Also included is the sun timing for entry into each house.
    The Upright and Reversed Associations are based on whether the card is placed upright or reversed when dealing. All cards were dealt upright but both meanings are relevant to the house that it has been placed in and based on the YinYang principles of good/bad, black/white, right/wrong etc. When confronted with a dilemma such as Covid-19 you must take all aspects of the situations to determine some kind of assemblance out of the chaos which has been unleashed on the world. Once you introduce all the human aspects to these types of situations there is no guaranteed positive or negative outcomes, only more chaos.

ELEVENTH HOUSEHopes, Wishes, FriendsI know”: The Eleventh House (friends, social groups, hopes and wishes, ambitions and goals), is a Succedent House (resources, stability). It is ruled by Aquarius the Water-bearer (assertive, independent, progressive, analytical, opinionated), with the element of Air (communication, intellectualism) and is a Fixed sign (persistence, predictable, inflexible, stubborn). Aquarius is ruled by the planet Uranus (genius, eccentricity, unexpected disruptions). Timing: about January 20 - February 18.

43.png
    Eight of Cups

Keywords: seeking, searching.
    Description: The Eight of Cups indicates walking into the unknown. An emotional risk is being taken and one never knows whether it will bear fruit. Another interpretation is to set limits on emotional involvement. Sometimes we can put too much emotional energy into relationships or projects, only to be disappointed. It is then that we need to distance ourselves, walk away if necessary. Don't be afraid to leave the past behind. Travel. There is plenty more in the world to see and experience. If you are disillusioned with your life now, take heart, because the future promises to be brighter. Follow your heart and do what you truly desire.
    Upright Associations: Embracing change, restlessness, desire for something higher. Letting go, moving on, breaking away, loss of heart, shyness.
    Reversed Associations: Happiness, re-evaluate the past, abandoning old ties. Sticking with what you have, finding excitement in something old, drifting, refusing to move forward.

Astrological Correspondence: Saturn in Pisces
    If you have Saturn in Pisces, it may be difficult for you to set boundaries for yourself and others, or to be as disciplined and organized as you want or need to be. Things have a way of getting lost in the shuffle of everyday life and it may be hard for you to keep your touch on the pulse of things around you. Sometimes you just get lost in the fog and can't see your way clearly. You are intuitive, sympathetic, sensitive, imaginative and self-sacrificing. You are a practical idealist and have a tendency to take life perhaps too seriously. You may have the sense that your present life's troubles are due to actions from the past. And this is probably the truth. You must reap what you have sown in previous lives and Saturn comes to exact his payment. Perhaps this is why you tend to feel more sorrow, perhaps, than the usual person. There can be success in working behind the scenes, away from the public eye, perhaps doing research or working in institutions. On the negative side you can be indecisive and moody, with a tendency to react emotionally to negative conditions or people. Depression can set in if success escapes you or if you feel that you have been unfairly treated. You need to develop faith in the future and let go of the past. Dis-identifying from other people's troubles will allow you to help them in their own sorrows. Teaching what you have learned in your experiences is a fine road to soul growth.

• I am not here to teach anyone's granny how to suck eggs or even say "I told you so" but us humans, we certainly have a lot to answer for, especially the way we treat one another let alone our own habitat. I have produced a few of these astrological readings, probably more as a type of experiment at first to see if they would work and chart out what could be deemed as future events and second, as a type of journal to overlay on past historical events to see how close they might match.
    Because of each card being randomly placed in each of the 12 houses there tends to be quite a lot of information to analyse but it's not just about cherry picking the best bits, every aspect has to be taken into consideration. So how was this done? I broke it down into 3 specific areas which were:

The House
    The Card
    The AR (Astrological Correspondence) of the card

The House
    Characteristics of the house and what it represents. i.e. 1st House represents "Who I am" as a person and what I stand for. Not so much the individual but the EGO of the human race.

The Card
    Basically it's the meanings, description and keywords of that specific card.

The AR
    Now this can be quite lengthy and will generally give you a Planet and Star sign along with many aspects and factors of how their energies react towards each other within that House.

So there it is in a nutshell.