Help with a reading? What is this guy intentions towards my friend?

• I asked my cards what are my friend’s boyfriend intentions towards her.

I pulled the two of cups, the three of swords, and the temperance card. The three of swords concerns me so I pulled a clarifier and I got the star in reversed.

Does he intentionally mean to cause heartbreak?

Any thoughts?

• Hi my name is Simon,
    I'm not sure how this configuration works out! You want to know if your friends boyfriend has the right intentions about their relationship?
    I presume that she has asked you to do a reading on this question and that if you couldn't you would ask someone else to clarify on you pulling a few cards which don't make any sense? If this is correct, then it's a strange way to do a tarot reading let alone protect your friend and the simple answer is, if I get this reading wrong all sorts of issues and problems could break out and cause upsets, not just with your friends relationship with her boyfriend, but also with you and me and this website who quite likely would ban me.
    The Tarot is not something you play with like a Barbie doll which is thrown in the trash when you get fed up with it, it is about peoples lives and getting it right from the start so that at least the information received from the cards is regarded as positive advice and nothing more. What is done with that advice is then up to the client who has the choice to take it onboard or disregard it completely.
    If you could just clarify to me what your intentions are in this internal triangle I would be willing to look at your reading, which actually I have already and give you some answers as to what you think may be happening between your friend and partner.
    I wish you well and keep safe.

• @Cybee

I am to figure out what my assumption of him is right or not based on a dream I had. I am asking my cards of what his intentions towards her is correct or not. Like good guy, bad guy. It’s mainly for me.

Trust me, I know tarot is not a toy. 😉 I understand consequences etc.

• Sorry to put you through that, 😧 but that's what I thought, intuition never fails. 🙂
    So between us we have to psychically reach out to this guy and read his mind. Well you know more than me, I hope and so I am going to rely on you for some character reference so I can work my limited skills on seeing where he stands with your friend. So my previous reading and assumptions just got dumped in the bin. There's nothing like starting afresh on a difficult task. Now I;m not going to do a general reading on this I have a nice little spread which should highlight the right areas. I'll go and get this reading prepared and done. While i'm gone can you just keep thinking unbiased thoughts of him and your friend as a normal couple and we should get some sort of match here. I'm going to take my time with this this so could be while but I will post it as soon it's finished then we can discuss the fallout, if there is any. 🙂
    Ha! just thinking, it's a bit like Cagney and Lacey this. 👮

• @Bluangel27
    Here is the spread: Needs and Wants
    Bluangel 27.jpg
    Needs and Wants.

This spread is based on a spread I used for many years. It asks what the person's (NEEDS and WANTS) are. So asking the questions what do you really NEED?
    Versus what do you actually WANT?
    The NEEDS are a necessity whereas the WANTS are purely desire.
    The cards are laid out in the following sequence:-
    4-1-5 = Head
    6-2-7 = Heart
    8-3-9 = Body

Card 1 - The Head: Where is the head at the moment? What are they thinking and what are their future thoughts? - (4 Swords) Vigilance, retreat, solitude, hermit's repose, exile, tomb and coffin.

Card 2 - The Heart: Where is the heart at the moment? Is the person happy with their state of affairs and lifestyle? - (5 Coins) The card foretells material trouble above all, whether in the form illustrated, that is destitution,or otherwise.

Card 3 - The Body: Where is the body at the moment? Is the body healthy and fit? Is the body troubled by any ailments or prolonged problems? - (The Last Judgment) Change of position, renewal, outcome. Another account specifies total loss through lawsuit.

Card 4 - Head - Needs: What does the person think is needed to progress and provide a better future? These are things that are achievable and tangible. - (The Sun) Material happiness, fortunate marriage, contentment.

Card 5 - Head - Wants: What does the person think they want to be able to progress and provide a better future? These things may be something that will never manifest. - (10 Coins) Gain, riches; family matters, archives, extraction, the abode of a family.

Card 6 - Heart - Needs: Is the Heart steady and stable or is it yearning for something else? Does it need to make any changes? - (The Empress) Fruitfulness, action, initiative, length of days; the unknown, clandestine; also difficulty, doubt, ignorance.

Card 7 - Heart - Wants: Does the Heart want change and is it willing to make sacrifices for the sake of whimsical fantasies that might never come to fruition. - (King of Cups) Beware of ill will on the part of a man of position, and of hypocrisy pretending to help.

Card 8 - Body - Needs: Is the Body steady and stable? Does it need to make any changes for the future lifestyle? - (5 Cups) It is a card of loss, but something remains over; three have been taken, but two are left; it is a card of inheritance, patrimony, transmission, but not corresponding to expectations.

Card 9 - Body - Wants: If the Body is fit and healthy then "NEEDS MUST" and the WANTS will have to wait but if the advice is neglected the Body might suffer in the long term. - (Queen of Cups) Good, fair woman; honest, devoted woman, who will do service to the Querent; loving intelligence, and hence the gift of vision; success, happiness, pleasure; also wisdom, virtue; a perfect spouse and a good mother.

As these cards started to come out it became quite apparent that this was more about feminine needs than male. I have gone through this spread at least 3 times and just can't justify that this guy is not an honest person but what does show is that he may have a lack of moral fibre and not as confident as he makes out. Something is troubling him, possibly mentally, by that I mean his is worried about something and his general attitude and body gestures don't reflect his true feelings. Like I said, because the feminine attributes are so strong in this reading I feel your sensing or picking up some unwanted vibes from this guy which in turn may become an negative issue.
    I have only put the bare bones of a very in depth reading here but it does lay out the full facts.
    I'll hand it over to you to see if anything comes to light that I may have missed or overlooked. 🙂

• @Cybee Well, they have a baby on the way. So, he does have a lot to think about.

Thank you for the reading.

• @Bluangel27
    Thank you for allowing me to do it. As I said this was only the bare bones of what I saw, The SUN card and EMPRESS card in the left column, mother and child. I could have told you so much more but this ended up as a blind reading and I don't have psychic powers. I was hoping for you to do all that stuff for me, never mind though. Well one thing I do understand now is that he is probably scared stiff about this baby because his main worry is the security of it and somebody needs to have a word with him about it. I'm not sure if it's financial or about him being a father. It may be both.
    Anyways, it's not as bad as you thought. I'll leave it with you then if that's ok. Let me know if you need a hand with anything else.
    Thanks again and stay safe. 🙂