A Helping hand. 🖐♈

• Do you need some help with, reading, interpreting, understanding the Tarot? Well, if you do then let me help. I'm Simon (aka Cybee) and I have read, taught, wrote, blogged and explored the history of Tarot for over 40 years. If I can be of any assistance to you then please post your question and let's try to resolve any problems or issues that are bothering you.
    Stay safe and always smile.

• @Cybee Have you ever had a certain deck of hands speak to you more than another deck? I have done two different decks. I felt like I understood the angelic deck I had over the sun deck. Does it just take time to get used to a new deck? Do you prefer certain decks of cards over others?

• Hi @TulipLilly and thanks for the question. "Yes" is the answer. I do have favourite decks. I suppose the Rider Waite, Haindl and Art Nouveau decks. I use the RW deck as an all purpose deck which can be used for almost any kind of question and spread and it does have a Universal deck too. The HAINDL deck I use for psychic readings, mainly because I have never believed I'm psychic but by combining these cards and a certain spread I do pick things up that I don't with other decks, it's more than likely down to the imagery and symbolism on them. The Art Nou are small and compact with story-like images and also fit in my pocket.
    I would expect every reader has their own favourite deck. It's what you're comfortable with and how much you connect with a deck. It's up to you really, I have never advocated one deck over the other to anybody. I hope that has helped and thank you for asking me.
    Stay safe and keep reading. 👍🙂