Help interpreting spread

• Cards pulled were: the fool, the Hierophant, queen of swords and the 9 of pentacles

Background on situation: My friend wanted to know if she should keep in contact and continue to communicate with a guy that she’s currently talking to. She says she’s unable to read him or the situation. Doesn’t know if she’s overthinking

• The question is a little bit vague; however, from the cards, I’d say this is a relationship in it’s early, playful phase, there are no deep feelings involved, however they do seem to have some things in common, perhaps a common group of people. Dealing with this person, she should embody the queen of swords, who is not too emotional, approaches things with her inttelect and wit, she should view the situation from the rational point of view, in order to achieve the 9 of pentacles- a state kf success and fullfilment.

Again, the question is a little bit vague, try to be more specific next time you ask a question, the cards will provide a more clear answer. My interpretation was made reading the cards as wht sort of advice they are giving about the situation.

• @Kiki98

Also, the part where you wrote your friend does not know if she is overthinking it: perhaps the queen of swords here indicates that whatever judgement your friend has made about this situation is correct. Again, don’t know the exact question, apply it to the situation.